Do you have an ex e-gf? Do you miss her?

Do you have an ex e-gf? Do you miss her?

Attached: bianca.jpg (300x200, 20.93K)

An ex trap e-bf. And no, I absolutely do not miss that batshit insane bpd faggot. What a relief it was whe he finally disappeared from my life.

I do miss her every single day. Loved that BPD bitch.

I had one about 5 years ago. The relationship only lasted a couple of weeks. We never even exchanged pictures or told each other our names, nor did we ever do anything sexual. We just talked on discord sometimes. It was the most interaction with a non-family female I've ever had in my life. I know she was a real female, because after we broke it off, I found some of her irl accounts and e-stalked her a little bit. I still think about her daily.

Yes, and no. She had terrible relationship issues with her family, questionable exes, and could not handle disagreement. Would talk down to me. She also couldnt cook for shit (didnt know how to even cook thin beef strips on a pan) and had 9001 allergies so we couldnt go out to most places. My current girl is bubbly, sweet, cooks well, and has an amazing family i get along with.

for my most recent one, yes i do miss her, but im kinda relived its over. it was really stressful with her, but still doesnt make it hurt any less.

Attached: 1545452461683.png (468x536, 101.43K)

I do have a oneitis who turned me down and it's as painful as an ex-gf

Yeah I have an ex girlfriend (male). I miss the conversations we have a little and the way she sucked my dick. Other then that, I am actually happy it ended. She had... problems that I would prefer not to deal wiith.

I just got dumped 2 days ago. I say "dumped" but we weren't "officially" going out despite going on multiple dates, spending multiple nights in the same bed and talking to each other literally every day for about a month.
She was supposed to be staying at my place for 3 days and I was going to ask her out formally on our planned hiking trip, but on day 1 she told me she wasn't really over her ex, wasn't ready for a relationship, packed her shit and just left.

I've been such a fucking mess since, before her I hadn't had a non-LDR relationship since I was a teenager. The void she left made me realize how desperately I craved actual companionship after being a shut-in for so long so I installed multiple dating apps just praying to find someone to hold me again. I'm ruined.

Attached: 1645152587643.jpg (1006x713, 202.19K)

>Do you have an ex e-gf?
no
>Do you miss her?
no

i miss her so much i liked when she called me mine. but then she broke up with me even though i thought we were going amazing she jus told us she wasnt ready 4 a bf like me, we're still 'frends' but she jus treats me like shit nd uses me 4 nudes

I do. We last spoke around three months ago. My heart still aches and while I do miss her, I'm not sure it aches out of longing and instead does so because I was blindsided. The sobering reality of the situation is that she probably got bored of me and had other options lined up that she wanted to pursue so by the time she cut me off I was already relegated to a position of extra baggage and regret.

Still, when things were on, they were on. The fact that we had so much chemistry despite the distance made me pursue things really hard. I think I set myself up for the pain because the surrounding circumstances of our relationship essentially guaranteed we would never really be together.

Damn it.

Girl here I have a ex online bf I miss everyday. Wish I could get another one but I don't want to be left alone

Are you my ex-e-gf?

Had one when I was about 12-13, lasted a year or two.
I had no friends in school, I'd just sit in the library read books to distract myself from how much I hated it there. I waited the whole day until I could speak to her again after I got back home.
She was homeschooled, so we had plenty of time to talk. We video chatted basically every day too.
I hate that I still miss it, we're adults now. I don't want her back. She's probably really successful while I'm just a stinky useless neet.
I'm not nearly as cool as she thought I was then and I doubt a pure, innocent love like that could ever exist again.

I have an ex e-bf. I am going insane thinking about him, he's on my mind morning to night, all day long...

I did miss her once kek they're fun to have i wish i had one for maybe 4 months now

where and how did you meet her?

I did for a long time, it took me 4 years to get over her. I'm pretty sure she messaged me a few weeks ago but I basically told her to fuck off. I've probably talked to 20+ girls I met here off site. Only had an 'official' relationship with one of them, never met any irl. Would trade nudes with others. I'd end up ghosting most of them unintentionally because I got bored after the first few conversations, and knew it would be at least a few weeks before meeting irl.

It's weird. I feel like I'm ready for something irl at this point, talking to girls online doesn't really make me feel anything at this point, even getting nudes from girls I know is meh. I need something real. It's kind of weird because I'm probably better at talking to girls than the average guy at this point despite being a complete shut in. I can easily shoot the shit with a random girl for hours over voice even if I met her an hour earlier. My only regrets are hurting this sweet girl from France, getting hurt myself by that girl from Texas/NYC, and hurting another girl from Pennsylvania. I feel like I'm kind of done with discord/Any Forums/ldr/e-shit at this point though. Learned a lot, but ready for real life now.

Attached: feels17.png (1731x1140, 1.2M)

not really because i could never take e-bullshit seriously but i talked to a girl from here for a while and i guess that counts. nah i don't miss her, glad it's over.

Some Roblox roleplaying server lol. Just ended up getting closer after being friends on there.