Some normies say a breakup is worse than never having a gf

some normies say a breakup is worse than never having a gf
is it true r9k?

Attached: 1621076077920.jpg (662x1280, 78.37K)

Obviously not, but it's the same people that think 2 weeks sexless is much.

if your question is directed to normies, why would you ask us?

Kind of if, you actually loved that person. Even years later you still feel wrong and like you're cheating when you're trying to get with someone else.

No. Most rejections have been harder than every breakup. At least after a breakup, they at least considered you good enough for them. Rejection is like oh hell naw I'm not even gonna try that with you.

Not true at all. They say that because they can't comprehend what it's like to live with the possibility of NEVER being liked by even ONE person in your entire life. They say that because they are confidently sure that they'll have another relationship soon.

Having a girlfriend was the best thing that ever happened to me, and the breakup doesn't change that at all. Before we got together I was a pessimist. I believed that my life would never improve, that nobody would ever be capable of liking me. My life was heading the wrong way down a one-way street.

Getting together with someone made me an optimist, and I'm still an optimist now even after she dumped me. She showed me that it is possible for someone to care about me. She wasn't the right one for me, but she made me believe that it is possible for me to find the right one someday. With that renewed confidence and faith in myself, I found the strength and motivation to improve my life. I got a better and more fulfilling job, I forced my body into better shape, and I've even bettered my hobbies. Life is on an upswing, and it's all thanks to going from 0 (zero) girlfriends over my entire life to having a history of 1 (one) girlfriend who was with me for a short while.

I encourage all robots to not give up, to keep trying to get a girlfriend, to treat her well, and to remain grateful for the experience even after it's over.

depends how harsh the breakup is, also obviously yes
imagine getting into an 8 year relationship with your oneitis and she cheats on you and takes the kids

depends on how the breakup occurs. women are notoriously bad communicators and immune to things like responsibility and accountability so nine times out of ten it's an unmitigated disaster that leaves you frustrated and angry but if you end on good terms it's not that bad. i don't think being alone is the worst thing in the world and i have things i want to do with my time but Any Forums won't be able to relate considering how love and attention starved you all are.

can't say i feel the same, once the girl's gone i move on and leave no reminder. not going to waste my time pining for someone who let me down or disappointed me. after the second or third girl you start to realise these people are mostly interchangeable unless you get really lucky with one you can actually trust. happened to me but i had to end it for various reasons. that's the only one i still think about from time to time.

Lol this girl fucks niggers, white boys stay taking Ls

>some normies say a breakup is worse than never having a gf
>is it true r9k?
No. It's definitely not.
And this is coming from someone who almost killed himself after his girlfriend cheated with his best friend.
I still have my good memories.

Attached: 1646893996415.jpg (735x565, 46.8K)

>And this is coming from someone who almost killed himself after his girlfriend cheated with his best friend.

lol

I cried for a week straight after a breakup and felt grief comparable to when my best friend died. I never felt sorrow that intense during my lonely years.

Idc how hard a breakup is its still a fair price for being loved by someone

Attached: 1646769118101.jpg (525x1024, 42.58K)

It is for a long time if you really loved her and you'll never love again...

Thank god for strippers.

i really don't get you sadboy faggots at all. "p-please love me ; _ ; help me female i need your love." get a grip on yourself. it's totally fucking unbecoming of a man to be this much of a little bitch.

My ex pretty much ruined my life. It's all been only downhill since then. Sometimes I wish I had never dated.

Breakups are brutally hard if you're an adult without a huge social circle or close family. You wake up the next morning and have to relearn how to live your life. Its the kind of pain that really hardens you.

My first breakup really fucked me up but I was lost cause already to some extend so idk

well whats worse?

eating oatmeal every day of your life or getting to eat real delicious restaurant type food but then getting cut off and going back to oatmeal?

its subjective but as a khv I will never have even a memory of good food

i can see the argument. for example before my first significant other i just was content with 0 affection but after dating when i got dumped i was super touch starved

I don't know, never had a gf so it's not like I can miss what I never had, haha.
This.

Attached: pat basedman.gif (480x240, 378.07K)

I was depressed and suicidal when I had no gf, and I was depressed and suicidal after my gf dumped me.