TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Tomorrow I'm asking out my coworker. We work 5 hours together AAAAHHHHHH. Thats PLENTY OF TIME! I'd like to say theres a PRETTY GOOD shot she says yes to a date. My other coworkers say that we have chemistry and she's always so jokey and happy when we work together. I'M GOING TO GO ALL IN TOMORROW! No more beating around the bush. If she says no, then I'll save my self the time of thinking about what could be. But if she says yes, THEN I WILL HAVE A DATE AND POSSIBLY A GIRLFRIEND! It is a win win situation. I AM READY FOR TOMORROW!

Attached: improvement.jpg (1212x1232, 142.64K)

I'm proud of you user
remember not to get stuck in your own head and of course...
be confident

Good luck bro. Hope things work out. If it does work out then fuck you

good luck OP
go and make it for us
forget about us if you must
today OP was not a faggot

Normally I'd insult you, but since I had too consider everyone being nuked today for even a second, I say go for it. It might be a couple dates before she feels comfortable saying you're a couple, so just enjoy your time together and don't rush into anything.

You really think WW3 is going to happen?

>tfw want to ask out one of my coworkers but barely have any shifts with her anymore

Nope. But I had to read a couple threads on /k/ and do some of my own research to calm my nerves.
Ukraine will never be a NATO member because no western power wants them to be. Russia won't explode from the sanctions but normal life will be more difficult. Regardless of the outcome of the invasion, the United States has messes to clean up all over eastern Europe.

Take a long deep breath before you ask. Don't be like me where I forgot to breath for 90 seconds before asking her out and passed out

Jesus Christ do not do that user. If you are already together all the time and haven't developed an intimate relationship it's probably for a reason.

I FEEL STRONG. I FEEL CONFIDENT. I FEEL ABLE. I WILL DO IT!

FOOL ME NOT DEVIL! We don't usually work together tooooo often. Usually just weekends. With spring break we've had a few weekday shifts together recently.

Attached: fit.jpg (259x194, 7.48K)

Make sure you ask if she wants to simply go somewhere together and not something crazy that could go wrong

The plan is to say something like
>"hey, do you work on tuesday?" (I know she doesn't, neither do I).
>"no user I don't work on tuesday"
>"oh cool. would you want to do something?"
Not sure what yet though.

Attached: happy.jpg (1365x2048, 152.12K)

no, be more assrtive:
instead of
>"oh cool. would you want to do something?"
say: lets do x or lets go to x

Smooth user. Go get em tiger. I'm rooting for ya.

She is sucking chad dick rn

brings a tear to my eye...
woah user actually got some game

Hey user I want to give some advice, which is, don't take anyone's advice on this. People like will come into the thread and try to tell you how to ask, or what to ask, or when to ask. In reality, if she likes you she will say yes regardless, and if she doesn't, she will say no regardless. The only thing taking advice on what you're doing will do is mess with your head and make you overthink it.

Curious why you think western countries dont want Ukraine as part of nato considering that is what provoked Russia into acting and invading, before Ukraine was part of NATO and untouchable.

>coworker
How could this possibly go wrong

hahahahahaahaha

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS OP MAKE A THREAD TOMORROW

They just don't seem too thrilled about it. They knew Putin would attack since maybe as early as 2008 when they said they'd get around to making Ukraine a member. Putin attacked when NATO refused to give him an answer whether Ukraine would become a member or not. 14 years later and now the added risk of bringing in other countries to fight against a nuclear power and I just don't see it happening. That's my take, at least.