/r9gay/ - 1681

lazy thread and title
old thread

Attached: borzfake.jpg (1200x789, 162.7K)

straight man strikes

i bet someone looks like this

What are you gaymers playing this weekend?

Animal crossing and Stardew Valley

>tfwywn smell anons pee blanket

fell asleep in the position you do when you pray on your bedside

warcraft

Attached: cltjqogdule21.png (800x819, 397.48K)

you mean the fetal position?

The sound of silence

no when you are on the ground and your elbows against the bed.

Elder Scrolls Online. In the middle of grinding my Magicka Nightblade and am going full completionist on all of the zones.

Game is pretty comfy anons. The only negative part other than cosmetic MTX is the fact that the game is actively being held back due to last-gen consoles. The devs are at their limits with animations and whatnot for the memory capacities of the XBOne and PS4. We haven't gotten a new class or skill line for a few years now.

i dont play games anymore but i might play that smw romhack from Any Forums

shut the fuck up about video games
greasy fucking manchildren
no wonder you're alone

I love greasy manchildren

but videogames are some of the times when im not alone

You're on a message board and claiming that other people are lesser than you because they play vidya lmfao. Look in a mirror, retard. Everyone plays video games these days. What are you, 45? Do you still think that video games are the loser nerds, or something? Find any normalshit and I guarantee they at least play Fortnite.

Why do you keep stealing my place? :(

might play shogun 2

>greasy manchildren
I'm regular weight and have a job

Where do I find a boy my age who doesn't play video games?

really depends what you mean by doesnt play and if you count mobile games as videogames

do you pray to jesus? (our lord)

No video games, minimal phone use.

Old Windows XP games are okay.

uhhhhhhhhh but jesus isnt VIDOE GAME?

depends what your age is then but that is nice there is a lot you can play on XP

Early 20s. I know, I sound very autistic. I know there is no possible chance of finding someone my age who isn't a gaymer.

I'm just bitter because I never enjoyed playing games like most people did. So I take it out on everyone else.