Men don't do enough for women. Tell me what you have to offer aside from "muh love"

Men don't do enough for women. Tell me what you have to offer aside from "muh love"

Attached: 1625386892214.jpg (563x776, 59.63K)

>inb4 500+ replies
Here we go again with Hannah's bait threads

Attached: sgerheaheth32t.jpg (611x433, 80.65K)

>6'2"
>8-inch penis.
>$250,000k/year
>Creative, extroverted, funny
>White
>Blue-green eyes
I could go on and on but no one will believe me as it is.

My big ass fuckin' dick lol

Attached: qIE0TeGO.png_small.png (330x247, 99.18K)

I will answer before
>"Ywnbaw roastie"
spam comes in
Typically, as in historically, the man is the stability and security of the relationship; they are meant to keep everything working via methods that they are sure work. The female's job is to be the creative part of the relationship, they rock the boat by trying to see if new ideas work better than old ones, and if they do then the couple adopts them, if they don't then the man is there to make sure the entire relationship doesn't collapse
hope this makes sense

You know it's ok to have expectations for your partners, right?

The question is, what do women have to offer besides "muh vagina"?

Attached: detec.jpg (882x731, 123.61K)

>Men don't do enough for women. Tell me what you have to offer aside from "muh love"
Counter point
What do you women have to offer besides occasional mediocre sex?

Attached: tuxedopooh.jpg (649x400, 28.83K)

Stop falling for bait or I will kill you

>Tell me what you have to offer aside from "muh love"
I have only threats of violence that I would withold if you were to lay with me.

Attached: 927RPsn.jpg (335x202, 48K)

I'm okay with biting the bait it exercises my thinking skills coming up with good replies

I'm not falling for shit. I'm just humblebragging..

I do not use a tripcode on Any Forums, and I know how to not bump this thread! This makes me more valuable than like 99% of people

>250k
>on r9k

I have doubts

I was trying to counter-bait dude

This dude gets it. I am enough by even just showing up.

>6 foot 2
>white
>attractive
>above average penis exactly 7 inches and looks perfect
>schizo but very good at talking
>black eyes
I hide from the world for months at a time to rebuild my self. I never had a problem getting with women or dating. This is a purely shit bait thread because it sounds like nobody wants to talk to you lmao

oh hey man cool to see you again, definitely didn't miss you though. please disappear again

I'll get ip banned again soon, don't worry lol

It's not big it's actually pathtetic. Kill yourself you filthy subhuman

I can beat you when you're bad
I can cane you till you cry
I can do much more but you creatures need discipline
Maybe a donkey punch will set you straight

i can build a crossbow AND i can do a kickflip

Attached: 1638999684406.jpg (750x715, 55.43K)

a fat COCK

I don't have to do shit for anyone. Fuck you.

Fucking incels If you dont offer me your 6'3 9 inch dick gigachad jawline then you dont do enough teehee

for real, all this attract is lying and bitter men. the men who have things to offer dont bother with women like this and ignore this shit (yes im aware that implies i have nothing to offer). what does hannah offer besides being wiccan? like did she never have a father? a brother? a male teacher? male friends? if you dont surround yourself with bad people you can easily see that men have so much to offer just like women, just simply do not surround yourself with those that have nothing to offer

It's the perfect bait
You've either got goobers looking for an egf that'll peacock every positive attribute they have or you'll get people arguing "what do you offer other than a wet hole?"
There's not reason to even come to Any Forums if you aren't shitposting and half the shitposts are just discord shitheads who are either circlejerking or worshipping

is mine big?!? UwU

Attached: deck.png (1047x782, 1.35M)