>be me
>7 to 11 years old
>Mother beat me and sexually abuse me
>Not the cool hentai kind, the fucked up violently kin
>Now 27
>Intimacy issues, fucked up, can never love or be loved
>Will be alone for ever

Why did she do it ? I was just a child. I HATE HER I HATE HER

Attached: imgbin-pepe-the-frog-meme-the-frog-report-crying-frog-pepe-the-frog-illustration-2BMPWhjKaBWgVSQGqHHV5RBsM.jpg (728x384, 49.97K)

i'm sorry user, genuinely sorry

im not

point and laugh at the faggot that got raped by a woman

Attached: 1628983244494.jpg (300x400, 23.48K)

what sort of sexual abuse? like she had you circumcised? sorry, i just dont get what you mean when you say its violent.

Legitimate question, why haven't you just killed her? at 15 you should have easily been able to end her life.

please greentext the sexual abuse, user...im a loser with nothing in his life, please, let me have a lewd story.

kys retard larper, you're not funny.

>kys retard larper, you're not funny.
found the redditor! this isn't the Any Forums subreddit, you retarded newfaggot. come back when you learn the definition of "larping" so you don't embarrass yourself again.

Attached: 1625891045707.jpg (712x718, 38.97K)

You are such a mentally braindead nigger it's hillarious. You are literally worse than a fucking tranny. You should kill yourself.

You're a larping retard kek, get your head out of your ass and if you're going to be an edgecuck, be an original one.

Fuck your mum, anyone who does that deserves to be light on fire

>why haven't you just killed her? at 15 you should have easily been able to end her life.
I'm not OP, but I was in a similar situation. My parents let my older brother rape me and beat
me up every day, but I never had the courage to torture adn kill them, or the evidence to turn them in.

actually fuck u this pic sucks
get a png next time retard

Attached: 1620033489261.png (672x658, 1.07M)

Kya normienigger

She was an evil predator with low empathy, the insane lack of empathy and emotional maturity probably due to insufficient amygdala (brain) development (due to genetics and environmental factors.) Basically you encountered a monster by chance. You should see a therapist and study Tibetan Buddhism and listen to subliminal vids on YouTube that contain self love affirmations to comfort, help heal, and recover from the abuse you suffered. You probably have PTSD from it, you could read about the symptoms. I'm sorry.

kys subhuman faggot

>probably due to insufficient amygdala (brain) development (due to genetics and environmental factors.)
is OP's mother for muttland?

Sorry that your mom basically robbed you of a peaceful and fulfilling life

This is good advice for you too.

It's the scientific reason people become abusers.

Thanks the love everyone. I was having a really bad night.

I cut her off years ago. She's taken so much of my life already, I'm not gonna do anything stupid that will prevent me from healing and that will land me in prison