Be me

>be me
>graduated from Top 30 university on full-tuition merit scholarship
>graduated from Ivy League law school on full-tuition merit scholarship
>white, so no affirmative action
>lower middle class, so wasn't simply accepted because of daddy's money
>work job at prestigious legal nonprofit where I'm constantly influencing federal, state, and local policy
>literally just met with high ranking White House officials yesterday about a potential executive order Biden might pass
>published multiple academic pieces in top law school journals
>on my way to becoming a law professor, my dream job
>very fit, can bench press 315lbs
>married to my high school sweetheart
>still madly in love (just fucked an hour ago)
>she's pretty trad, is Catholic
>have a baby boy who we adore
>wife isn't a braindead feminist who thinks work is liberation; instead, stays at home with our son
>comfortably live in one of the best and most expensive neighborhoods in my city
>have many friends and loving family members who live nearby

With all this in mind, I'm pretty much at the point where I laugh at any insult thrown at me on this board. Like, I almost find it cute that anyone here legitimately believes they can get under my skin. Objectively speaking, I'm probably in the top 0.01% of people here when it comes to success. I can almost always say with confidence that the person insulting me is living a pathetic, far less significant life than me.

Do I mean to brag by saying this all? Maybe. But mainly I just felt like sharing my amusement. Go ahead and say that I must be a loser for making this thread on a Friday night. First off, you don't need to be a drunken degenerate partying at a bar on a weekend night to be a happy, successful person. If anything, that's some midwit shit mainly for people coping with their mind-numbing jobs that they despise. Second, I've been on Any Forums since I was in high school long, long ago. I've always been a part of this site. No, I'm not going to leave.

Attached: b772bb80f365ff7fa3d2fb038854ec89.jpg (720x831, 43.54K)

I wont say that you're a loser because you're posting here on a friday. I'll say that you're a loser for larping as a successful person here on a friday.

Attached: jquery.jpg (1045x760, 111.03K)

>inb4 "Go back normie, ywnbaw"
keep winning user, you're an inspiration to us all

Vainglory, not because you haven't achieved a lot, but because you feel the need to tell everyone on a Mongolian basket weaving imageboard. Go weave some baskets like the rest.

Attached: sid.png (832x944, 729.24K)

holy shit who fuckin asked?

Thank you, user. The "go back" line is the best. Go back to where? I've been here this whole time.

If all of that were true you wouldn't be posting here. Nice bait though.

I have said this to someone before, they got stuck in a loop of saying "Go back" and wouldn't come up with anything else
was pretty good

law is a grift

I've come to the conclusion that most people who say that only discovered Any Forums within the past few years on Reddit.
Depends on what you're doing.

I've always believed all kinds of people post here, so this is no surprise to me. I personally would like a few of your attributes like your fitness but I wouldn't swap places with you.

>Depends on what you're doing.
no, the whole thing is a cartel of spaghetti reasoning absolute clown show

>I've come to the conclusion that most people who say that only discovered Any Forums within the past few years on Reddit.
>implying that this isn't true for every incel poster
but yes you are right user

>work job at prestigious legal nonprofit where I'm constantly influencing federal, state, and local policy

I think that your job sounds quite boring and regular, and you're exaggerating your influence. I have a more glamorous and exciting job.

My life isn't for everyone, and there are downsides to everything. I sometimes envy the single life because there are certain freedoms associated with that. But, the grass is always greener, I suppose. If I were single, I'd probably be yearning more for a wife and a family.

I'm exaggerating nothing. Obviously, I'm not as powerful as an actual legislator. But, for instance, just this week a bill was introduced in my state that's literally verbatim to a suggested bill I'd sent over to the senator's office. It's likely to pass. If you have an awesome job, though, I'm happy for you.
If your ignorance tells you that, so be it.

It's not really that. It's more that I love what I have. I wouldn't give it all up to be you.

So you wrote the bill based on something you decided and then the state legislators implemented it? Nah. You have no power over any politician. You just write up their ideas into legalese.

Well are you going to give any advice on how to be like you? Is it all just luck and good genetics? How can some poor undesirable pajeet or nigger ever hope to find happiness like you have?

No one who was happy would write that post, whether it's true or not.

>no bro I swear law isn't an obtuse mound of shit, you just gotta wade through these tomes of random assholes making nonsensical decisions based off gay principles of
stick your byzantine legal codes up your bum you smelly willy

There's a difference between being proud and being prideful. The latter only leads to unhappiness user, trust me.

i dont believe you simply because i, nor anyone else i know who uses/used any chan, came here when their lives were going well. when i was in a good place in my life, the absolute last thing i thought about was Any Forums. there was a good 5 year period where i never touched the website. why would i? it didnt provide me anything i couldnt get elsewhere. its surprising to me that someone in your shoes would not only come here, but also actively respond and post in the thread. a thread, by the way, that is rooted in ego and emotion. it just doesnt add up. thats not what fulfilled people do. but, it is what it is. enjoy your thread.

This is the post of someone secure in themselves

>im actually perfect chad
how can i learn to larp as good as you? ive tried, but i can never find it within myself to lie so shamelessly.

That's part of it. Other is meeting with legislators or regulators to generally steer them in certain directions without actually drafting anything. Regardless, I never claimed to have power over any of them. They could ignore me if they wanted. But they don't, and that's influence. Influence =/= power. Nice try though!
That's great!
What advice could I give? A lot of it is certainly luck; most of how your life ends up is based on circumstances outside your control. But, I did study a lot, network a lot, improve upon my looks as best I could, and I don't really let anybody convince me that my dreams are unattainable. That's very overly simplistic obviously, but honestly I don't claim to have any grand advice. And anything I say likely won't be too applicable to many other people since, as I said, we're all dealing with different circumstances.

>graduated from Top 30 university on full-tuition merit scholarship
>graduated from Ivy League law school on full-tuition merit scholarship
Fantastic, post your thesis? I'd love to read it if these Ivy League schools are clamouring to pick you up on full ride merit scholarships

Anyone can say stuff on here but can you actually prove it?

Dude you're just a regular guy. All of your credibility is borrowed. You're just trading off the credibility of the school you went to and the other people you meet and where they work. You haven't actually achieved anything yourself. You just come into contact with others who have. I guess you know that deep down and that's why you posted this thread.

That actually made me laugh out loud, so thank you. I don't disagree that the law is pretty inaccessible to the average person, in that it's bloated and overly complicated. I'm pretty straightforward and concise in what I write, and I'm only responsible for my own work product.
I'm humble 99% of the time. But, those moments are invisible.
When I started posting on Any Forums, I was a pudgy high school boy with a ton of acne, thick glasses, and a hideous bowl cut. Chicks in high school would legitimately laugh at how ugly I was. And I was addicted to video games and doing shit in school. This was in the earlier parts of high school though. I eventually improved in my looks and performance later on, but I stuck with Any Forums. Who doesn't like anonymous banter? Better than almost every other means of online communication. Make a profile? Fuck no. Upvote system? Trash. Algorithms? Gonna avoid.

This is true. His only real achievement is his bench. Everything else is just normal. Most people have jobs, degrees, homes and families. Benching 315 is definitely impressive though