I dont want Stacy, I just want a cute 4/10 who loves me

I dont want Stacy, I just want a cute 4/10 who loves me.

Attached: 30E7E4FB-E358-4AB8-B6BB-84BEFB695F2C.jpg (450x601, 25.81K)

I hope pic isn't related

Yeah. That's at least a 6.

You massively overinflate womens self worth. kys simp.

came here to say this. thanks guy!

Perfect face and red head. Thats a 10 without the braces

>I just want a 4/10 :c
>posts 8/10 stacy
remember this next time you want to cry about chad.

At least a 6, probably a solid 7 with a better haircut

She's nowhere near 8, stop being delusional.

Prolly what my ex looked like at that age. Didn't stop her from being a cheater

shes hot as fuck. She has good bone structure. Its a literal schoolbook photo, no one looks good in schoolbook photos
I bet your easily fooled by insta pics aswell lmao.

school book photo of angelina jolie. Has been voted sexiest woman in the world multiple times, yet looks like sid here.

p hwrufhbpjbkjsdfb
sg sdfiguh9 q43
whoops

Attached: aj.jpg (343x410, 47.85K)

Her teeth are all fucked. Thin, barely visible lips. Perpetually tired, half-open, "high" eyes. Nowhere near 8.

these are the actual standards incels have when they cry about chad

braces bump the points up you faggot

honestly the bangs make her a 8. girls with that kind of hairstyle get an instant +4 to cuteness

I'm trying to be objective. 6 doesn't mean she's bad looking, she's fine and any incel here would be lucky to get her. What makes you upset? Does me rating her as a 6 make you a 2, fembot?

>That
>Stacy
She would've been considered one of the ugly girls at my highschool.
No one is saying they wouldn't date her you retard. Just that she isn't a gorgeous goddess like your delusional ass thinks

wut? You can tell she's mad hot there

when will you retards realize looks are subjective and a 4/10 to you could be an 8/10 to someone else?

Attached: 1640998965929.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

If you get so easily upset by guys objectively rating women, you should go back to your hugbox, aka crystal cafe.

picrel is a girl without makeup. if she looks cute without it, imaging what she'd look with it on. that's a stacy hiding her true power level.