To women

To women,

I resent you because you feel like that's out of line. Go fuck yourself you entitled cunt.

user

Attached: 1632390459384.png (944x1126, 1.95M)

i resent women because they're hypocritical liars who are too proud and narcissistic to recognize their own double standards

>i resent women because they're hypocritical liars who are too proud and narcissistic to recognize their own double standards
You took the words right out of my mouth.

based misogynist anons

Do you make these everyday? You need a better hobby.

Attached: red bra.jpg (980x490, 46.94K)

thanks bro.
>Do you make these everyday?
looks like somebody is new here.
>You need a better hobby.
You need to go back to r3ddit and get your coomer shit off my thread.

Yeah entitled to what yell at you to fond a job instead of playing video games. Or yell at you when you pull out instead of having real sex.
Fuck off we aren't fucking objects and you don't deserve sex if your not chad

Thank you for your time sir. You're either a man or your brain has truly fuckin melted.

>Go fuck yourself
Indeed, I'd much rather fuck myself than fuck an incel.

Really all men this Era are children.
This is why I only fuck 50+ or blacks that leave right away

kek
slut.

Nope, masturbation is part of healthy female sexuality. Did you skip your sex ed class?

>healthy female sexuality. Did you skip your sex ed class?
mega slut.

Imagine all women being sluts and still not having sex with you. You are probably rejected by prostitutes too.

Is that how you cope? because i can already tell that if i met you over a chat or something i'd reject you. It sounds like you want to suck on my shaft already. There's not much reason fo a girl to continue a conversation after she gets called a slut other than she's feeling into it. It's not like it was meant to be a conversation starter.

>masturbation is part of healthy female sexuality
masturbation is a sin

sexually forward/promiscuous/liberated women are vomit inducing. act right you fuckin ho.

most people are here because they are addicted to the internet, women will fuck literally anything including most of Any Forums if they put exposed themselves to the correct circumstances. valueless. we're in our situation because we want a quality woman, not just any old slut.

I come here to poke incels from a safe distance when I'm bored. Think of it like a zoo visit. Doesn't mean I want to fuck the animals.

Religion is a Jewish scam. You've been had.

>Religion is a Jewish scam
no, that would be atheism

I thought men were supposed to be the smarter and more rational sex. Literally believes in bronze age magic stories that got all of the science wrong. I can't take you seriously anymore.

you're right, "fem"user. keep consuming product and listening to your oracles of science. don't be so regressive with your sexuality. as a wise, honest, good, hardworking man once said, "do as thou wilt"

>I want to fuck the animals.
you're a fuckin freak.

What do you want to fuck, user? Plants? Fungi?

wouldn't you like to know you deranged pervert

>I come here to poke incels from a safe distance when I'm bored.
yes im sure you're just obsessed about them.
>Religion is a Jewish scam
i don't think you've thought too hard about it. reevaluating the philosophical, psychological, and practical value of traditional stories that have stood the test of time and been perfected by thousands wiser minds than either of us (don't even start with me contesting that you conceited little shit) has come into fashion, since it seems our society is rapidly degenerating into, what it seems like a Neo Soddom. Humans developed sophisticated tools and allowed themselves to be come less sophisticated as a result, and it seems as though Nietzsche was right that man i in a constant cycle of rediscovering. It's okay doll face you don't need to understand. Making the world better is more of a man thing. anyway, tell me more about how you like to "fuck the animals."
idk, you seem like an insect to me.