Fembots, would you date a schizoid who rarely talks, has nearly no emotions, smart but too lazy to benefit from it...

Fembots, would you date a schizoid who rarely talks, has nearly no emotions, smart but too lazy to benefit from it. And spends all his time on his computer reading about mass killers and playing video games?

Attached: kjhbgvchbj.jpg (799x1034, 73.07K)

user described himself and thought we wouldn't notice.

Is that Rose namajunas?

So an average incel? I would sleep with one eye open and other one closed in case he decides to kill me in my sleep. Hard pass.

Yup that's me, it's not supposed to be someone else.
Isn't this the first step to get laid?

>Rose namajunas
Nah Brandon Hole aka The Brony Killer

>incel
But I hate all people equally, so I'm not an "Incel" since I don't target women specifically.

No, I only love men who don't own a computer and who are under 30. So far I've met one and I still have a burning lust for him.

>smart but too lazy to benefit from it.
>believing what your whore mother says

Why I would date a man with no feelings for me, nor emotions, that can't sustain himself and I believe is not attractive (for me)?

Tell me your favorite mass killer to research and I will tell you if you will get a gf you autistic white faggot.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6.71K)

stop making fun of rose

Attached: rose nam.png (1242x1271, 1.2M)

>Charles Whitman
>James Holmes
>Stephen Paddock
>James Huberty
>Jakrapanth Thomma
>Andreas Lubitz
>Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (Not a poltard, just like their background and how based McVeigh is)

Will I score some pussy?

Sorry didn't realize you said mass killer "Only One", I have no one to talk to about this shit.
If that's the deal then: Charles Whitman

That's my bf, minus the reading about mass killers (as far as I know). He's rich tho, and we're NEETing off his trust fund. On the bright side, I didn't know he was rich when we got together (he lived in squalor and dressed like a hobo), so maybe you have a chance.

how did you meet? im also a rich neet but im alone.

if you were a schizoid you wouldn't want a girlfriend

Attached: 1483932203560.jpg (1337x1289, 62.71K)

>Autist Autist Autist Autist Autist Autist
Sir we are on Any Forums

based thomma enjoyer

All hail our HERO!!!!!!!!

Attached: Jakrapanth.jpg (962x1103, 93.56K)

I see that your mass killer taste are all non-incel 30 year old men with family lives who were diving into a midlife crisis and then snapped when it almost started because of family issues and political motives against the society and government therefore I predict that you will get a hot RICH MILIF

Attached: AP_donald_trump_cf_160303_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 46.99K)