His personality includes namedropping philosophers and books that he has read

>his personality includes namedropping philosophers and books that he has read
Is there anything more cringe than a guy who name-drops other men and then acts as a mouthpiece for their ideas?

Attached: cover7.jpg (1600x900, 100.63K)

>Is there anything more cringe
Every single w*man on the planet.

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-193252~2.png (1098x1080, 567.75K)

Why do you foids hate intelligent men so much? You are literally dysgenic

Why don't you go try to impress some strangers by telling them how much Nietzsche you've read and how Jordan Peterson changed your life?

a well learned dog is is quite often a happier dog, and I like to see my fellow dogs happy in pursuit of their passions

not a foid but OP does have a point this is actually cringe as fuck

Compared to how much feminist literature you've read and studied in college and how Lizzo changed your life?

Dickriding other men and spouting their quotes to try and seem deep doesn't make you intelligent user. Quite the opposite in fact.

Why don't you tell us all your thoughts on Ukraine? I'm sure it will be riveting.

>Nietzsche
>Jordan Peterson
I read philosophy not gay how-to guides, cunt.

Nice strawman user. Sorry I don't parrot whatever other people say and try to make it my entire personality.

I can't believe how easily people remember what shit they've read and by whom. People ask me where I read something and I honestly have no idea

Feels like your just mad at one guy in particular.
I'm not one to philosophize in casual conversation, but in my own time I like to read what these old-heads have said and cross compare it to modern life.
I hope that doesn't make me cringe worthy.

Attached: Screenshot_20210805-094001_cropped.png (1080x1090, 661.21K)

The kind of guys who do that are actually smart not STEMfag smart but still smart., if you cannot appreciate intelligence then your just trash.

>I read philosophy
Literally no one cares, try developing a personality instead of listing off authors.

Meanwhile this hypocritical foid dates men who fellates and follows whatever some zoom zoom music artist is doing.

sure is man, makes my life better tho

>Makes a thread about it
>"I-I don't care!"
Weak b8.

Sure. But do (You) actually have single quality that makes you interesting? Or do you spend your days watching netflix and shitposting on Any Forums & discord? (I think i know the answer)

What does that have to do with w*men being cringe incarnate?

>developing a personality

HEY BITCHS CHECK OUT THIS SHIT IM GONNA BE AN ASSHOLE WHO LOOKS FOR ATTENTION ALL THE TIME AND DISREGARD THE FEELINGS OF OTHERS HAHAHAHHAAH MY PERSONALITY IS SO GREAT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU JUST HATER LOSER FUCK YOU SUCK MY DICK YH YOU BITCH SUCK MY DICK I FUCKED YOUR SISTER LAST NIGHT TOO SO SUCK MY DICK FUCK YH

This is not a joke this sort of personality soaks the subhuman foid.

i actually agree with op. ive been thinking the same for a while but found it hard to put into words why these pseuds are so irritating. there's something extremely beta and cucked about a guy who recycles and copies other men's sayings and ideas. it's just a huge turn off and makes him look weak.

Actually I do not talk about anything and nobody talks to me, so I do not have a personality. Checkmate.

Silence brainlet your just triggered at the possibility your a dumb fuck its the "oh a wise guy" reflex in you brainlet monkeys.