I'm. So. Fucking. Bored

I'm. So. Fucking. Bored.

Being a fucking NEET for like 6 years straight is fucking old at this point. Will getting a job relieve my boredom? I'm really about to get a shitty warehouse job or something.

Attached: fcd.png (600x598, 222.05K)

NEETs live on easy mode. You have no worries.

Nah, it wont. Just go on a few gay hikes or something. Or do dmt.

I got tired of being a NEET so I got an office job to have money to do things, but now I'm bored of the job and wish I was a NEET again. Life just kind of sucks.

How the fuck do you just get an office job like that. Do you have a degree or something

It most likely will relieve the boredom. You obviously need a change of pace in your life, this happens to everybody if they do the same shit for years.
Of course you will get bored of your warehouse gig eventually as well and might go back to enjoy NEETing

honestly getting a shitty job lifting boxes all day was the best thing i ever did. i get more buckaroos, so i was able to move out and buy a trailer, gets me exercising which is good because i would never have the motivation otherwise, and i can just put on an audiobook while i work so i can learn random shit on the job, or chat with my coworkers sometimes.

oh yeah i didn't mention the best bit - it makes me enjoy the other shit i do more. coming home to a bit of vidya is way better when you've been working all day.

At least if I get a job I will have money to buy drugs and alcohol and games and shit. Having only 800 neetbuxx a month where 700 goes to rent every month is fucking ass

Where do i find a job like that? All jobs i see online are cashiers or cleaning

Are you the UPS guy?

go on google maps and find warehouses and shit near you, then look online for the company and send them a resume, even if they aren't advertising.
no, sorry

How the fuck did you buy a trailer with warehouse money

I have been NEET for 14 years now and I still manage to have fun everyday. Maybe you should get a hobby you enjoy.

Attached: E8BDFC3B-F884-419E-9E7A-50C71FCDCE91.jpg (906x1500, 209.47K)

What does the work in a warehouse look like? The only job i worked before was in an assembly line in a chocolate factory and while i eventually got used to it it was very depressing

What do you do?? I want to get into making music but I have to wait till I can get a windows 10 usb

I was pretty disappointed with the money 'upgrade' after NEETbux, giving up all that free time for a payment that's not all that significant after tax is kind of deflating

saving up. i was living with my parents so i didn't pay rent, bills or food. agreed to carry on like that for 2 years. i don't go out except to the cinema every few months, and the only other things i buy are videogames and cigarettes. plus i have the neetbux coming in thanks to a little bit of fraud.
i mean, it's pretty mindless just moving boxes around and wrapping palettes but like i said i have stuff to listen to

enjoy prison bro

the council don't give a fuck. most of the people i work with do it too.

I play video games and card games mostly. I also watch a lot of streams.

Attached: E2EAAE7D-A03C-4148-BBB2-C3409B5510AC.jpg (341x500, 76.4K)

I was NEET for about 9 years and decided to get a job. No one told me how nice it was to have money and if you're responsible and frugal you'll have a lot of money. Most NEET's tend to maintain their frugal habits. So you just end up saving a lot of money.

I got promoted after 9 months to a desk job. Started out as a laborer.
Kind of boring honestly. I'm good at it but I wish I had more opportunities to do some outside stuff.