Hello friends i hope you are all having a happy friday. any plans or cool vidya you are playing? smile

hello friends i hope you are all having a happy friday. any plans or cool vidya you are playing? smile

Attached: sippy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.91M)

i feel like shit and am probably gonna sleep through the weekend

hey bro. nah im just wagin then goin to sleep.

why is everyone sleeping, you guys should be staying up late and enjoying your time.

Attached: IMG_3640.png (800x800, 376.14K)

cool azumanga

Attached: tomo-loony.jpg (700x504, 169.87K)

are you really just eaitng plain white rice

im very forgetful and bought vol 3 like 3 times
yeah man whats wrong with that. i wish i had some kewpie though

No sauce or anything? Wtf how sensitive are your tastebuds

there is some stream in the background of elden ring going on
just played rs2 vietnam im pretty drunk desu can barealy see anthing dudes were cool there

Attached: 5461.jpg (1024x982, 133.39K)

what do you mean, its just rice. plus the beer makes every thing taste like a 5 star gourmet meal

Attached: IMG_3673.jpg (828x789, 476.22K)

i think i will watch gunbuster

thats the thing, its just rice. who does that??? how azn are you??

rs2 vietnam is so sick, getting domed and the screen going black always scared me though.
gunbuster is also very sick, i should finish it some day
thats the thing user, im not asian at all

Attached: 1646070727439.jpg (400x400, 23.84K)

>rs2 vietnam is so sick
it truly peak of fun right here

Attached: 79841.jpg (400x400, 36.26K)

i get exhausted at 8pm, im constantly tired but its the type of tired sleep cant fix

>any plans
Ya. Just some drinking and self loathing

>Gonna continue procrastinating on my uni project
>Gonna browse Any Forums for most of the time I'm awake even if I'm doing other things I'll switch in between
>Gonna continue researching parts and deals on parts for the PC im tryna build
>Gonna play some Vidya on my series x
>Just drank a few beers got a light buzz going life is gonna be sweet for the next like hour until this buzz wears off
>It's comfy time
Also before I forget
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: chaos.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

i wage saturdays... yeah I CAN stay up, but I dont want to be groggy for tomorrow...

sounds like a good friday
nothing a monster zero ultra cant fix. smile

do you genuinely enjoy interacting with people like this? why would you give a shit what anyone here is doing? this is why i cant make friends. even simple shit like this is so far removed from me that it seems alien. even your replies to. like, what the hell is this ? why? why did you reply? why do you care what those people do? why do you want to engage with them? what do you get out of it? its so frustrating that almost everyone seems to be like this and its normal for them but for me its like looking through fogged glass.

weed, beer, Gran Turismo 7

you are thinking too hard about it
he replied because he wants to be replied to

youre weird user. but to answer your question no not really. im a neet that barely goes out, the beer makes it easier and enjoyable to interact with people though.
gran turismo is sick, still have my copies of gt1 and 2
smile

Attached: 1517044284829.gif (160x160, 72.34K)