Even with mental illnesses theres sexual dimorphism

even with mental illnesses theres sexual dimorphism.

Attached: 23443.jpg (1600x900, 196.59K)

Tbh I don't think she's autistic, or perhaps she has something like adhd or bpd as well. if you're an autistic girl, there's a very high chance you aren't low-inhib enough to post cringy narcissistic videos on tiktok.

Autism = average IQ of 70. Autistic usually means you wear diapers and don't even know about gender.

Trolling or talking from personal experience?

Read the studies if you want.

>don't even know about gender.
Gender isn't a real thing

I know you are trolling but you are just welcoming in people who believe this shit.

Reminder that the girl in ops pic doesn't even have autism her friend called her out on tiktok for faking it.

The concept of gender was created by murderous sexologist pedophile Dr. John Money in the 1950s

Sex and gender are used interchangeably. Because sex is a touchy word.

Real talk, what actually happens to women with autism after the age of 35? It's like they fall off the face of the planet.

You see older autistic men working menial jobs part time or studying at the library, or hanging around in train clubs, but for older autistic women it's like they lock themselves in their house forever.

They lose their beauty which is their only asset wheres autistic men have cultivated knowledge on many useless things nobody cares about.

>useless things nobody cares about.
Not true, other autists care about them.

They learn to more or less act like normies. for autistic women "masking" is easier, and at some point in life they probably have enough life experience to basically have decent social skills. or, they just immerse themselves in a specific subject like autistic men.

Autism varies. Some autists are genuine helmet-and-crayons retards who can't speak a single word, while others are just weird school shootery loners who spend all their money on anime merchandise.

Autistic women have atrocious masking skills. It's actually established that autistic men are the more functional ones socially, despite the stereotypes.

What happens is that autistic women are left alone to be PepeNEET pee jug tier degenerates that play animal crossing all day while pittering around in the garden with their grandma, while autistic men are expected to get a job, man up and try to normalfag it out. Added to this is the fact that autistic men have extremely high sex drives and eccentric fetishes, combined with a complete inability to attract partners, leaving them as resentful incels. Autistic women are able to get sex easily, but like men are into extreme fetishes and basically have little desire for vanilla stuff.

The idea of autistic women "acting like normies" is utterly bewildering and shows you have little experience with autistic women.

I am a woman with autism tho. my sister has it too, and she definitely fits the category you're thinking of since at least in my opinion even compared to me she is very sheltered and naive. now that's true I wasn't ever 'expected' to act like a normie, but I had this hyper-extroverted girl befriend me a couple years ago, and I learned social skills and how to seem normal from her. I still stutter, say weird things that make people pause, etc. sometimes, but I can tell that people enjoy conversations with me now, mostly.

And my sister is to me like a younger version of myself who still acts obviously autistic, even if she's high functioning too. nobody just ever told her she's weird or that she can't handle eye contact, but she gets offended when I try to mention it.

It varies in a way that brings experts to question if the IQ test is even applicable to autistic people

Attached: AutistsIQ.png (808x446, 54.75K)

It's TikTok, she's faking it

i don't know what to think anymore because all the autistic women i saw on hiki were tiktok whores so either they were making it up or they weren't.

what % of the autistic men you see on Any Forums every day are highly social and post on tiktok?
draw your conclusions.