Just filed for unemployment

>just filed for unemployment
>my first foray into NEETdom
Idk bros
On one hand I'm kind of excited to finally be one step closer to the free NEET life I've always wanted
On the other hand I'm worried because I don't know what's gonna happen next and I'm one step closer to being coined a scumbag by my family
What if my claim doesnt go through and I get denied
I cant find a job and I have to pay my insurance bill in 5 days
Does being incredibly blind count as a disability? My glasses lenses are super thick and without them I can barely see my hand a foot in front of me

Attached: 1646159859018.png (800x600, 62.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8T_6lv-oJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goodluck with you government stipends former wagie

Attached: 1489043497147.jpg (700x700, 125.65K)

Thanks user
Could you tell me what to expect?
I'm legitimately worried and nervous I'm not gonna get approved or whatever it is
The page said I'll get something in the mail in two weeks so in the meantime I have to ask my parents for bill money
It sucks asking but for the moment being I don't really know what else to do

Attached: EFJfCXyXsAEj7o2.jpg (1392x1900, 174.4K)

Your claim should be fine as long was you were let go for legitimate reasons and aren't trying to scam them.

Enjoy the 6 months of NEETdom. I got 9 months of it in 2013 because the unemployment rate was high and it was super relaxing enjoyable year.

I figure when I left I got my pay stub with a letter that said I was terminated
It also came with a document for unemployment insurance that I got in the mail
I live in CA so I figured I probably could apply because I was terminated
Also when I was verifying my identity for the online account, I video chatted with a qt black girl
She saw the halo reference in my decade old email and got excited talking about halo and gears of war
She was cute and i was kinda nervous, but she was helpful in verifying my identity
Why have the nicest and best girls I've ever met in my life have been black, I dont mind though because I really like black girls

Attached: 1613258197161.jpg (1200x1600, 308.8K)

what country? I don't think they can even deny you NEETbux here unless they have a good reason to believe you aren't even trying to get work

Like I said in California, USA
I figure this place is known for gibs and I'm actively trying for jobs, applying and calling places but often with no response back
But I assume I should be good, atleast for a while
I'm also incredibly blind and I have an adrenal gland disorder but I dont know if that counts for anything

Attached: 1643083922153m.jpg (723x1024, 64.35K)

HAAHHHAAAHAHA
FAGGOT OP IS POOR
LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING WELFAREQUEEN LOSER

Attached: fkjcxkaudc951.jpg (4500x3500, 1.85M)

OP here
I've been nervous all day so I'm playing some wildlands, eating cheap ramen and getting drunk on liquor
I feel a little better now that I'm buzzed and full, but for the next two I know its gonna probably be hell waiting for that letter, each day my parents growing more and more disdained that I cant find a job or afford my bills
I hate this feel so I'll drown my sorrows tonight

Attached: 1647051229556.jpg (1415x2000, 967.51K)

maybe you should get a job. that might make you feel better

I've been trying for the past two months
I'm burning into my savings
No one wants to take me because my classes are in the way
And I'm not eligible for financial aid

Attached: 1645592386684.jpg (1615x2048, 397.67K)

sorry to hear it. you say you have classes?

I like how you try. May god if he is there help you, or fortune, or well... whatever may be.

Same in my experience, seems like black girls are nicer to autistic white guys for some reason

Just some community college business classes in town
I dont know if this is what god wants from me, but I atleast hope he knows I'm trying, I dont expect him to help though, I get that's not his thing
I remember there was this one black girl in highschool who used to tease me alot
I really liked it, I guess she had a thing for dorks
She was hot and it's like she knew I was sexually frustrated
I miss her

Attached: 2342.jpg (750x750, 71.65K)

>unemployment
Isnt normal unemployment super low? I thought it was only liveable because of covid for a bit but then they stopped doing that

Brooss its OP here, currently bringing on some cheap 40 vodka
I'm browsing on Youtbe rn and I see this video
Holyy fuck why the fuck is it soo fukcing funny
Its Its sooo goddawfull retarced I love it holy shit hahhh
youtu.be/z8T_6lv-oJM

Attached: 1630878285225.jpg (400x400, 35.6K)

>I cant find a job

What kind of job are you looking for?

can you file for unemp if you got fired?

Att thiss poinnt anyonne whole take me
Idk but my leaaving leettter saud I was teemnated so idk

Attached: 1645981021390.gif (1006x566, 1.26M)

>Att thiss poinnt anyonne whole take me

If that's true then call a local restaurant, ask to speak to a manager and ask if they need a dishwasher.

t. restaurantfag, this would work