Why do you think you're entitled to sex? Women are people too, not objects

Why do you think you're entitled to sex? Women are people too, not objects

Attached: 1638627382868.png (1022x841, 320.74K)

I've been having sex since I was 17. Most men on here are still humans, and it's not that hard to figure out relationships.

>women are people
nope

I understand that. But if women make everything about their bodies and appearances, then you can't expect men to not be thinking about that when they're with them?

>men are humans
Wrong.

Fuck off with these bait threads, jesus christ. No one cares about you, you stupid whore.

>men
>humans
lmfao

What do you mean entitled to sex? No really what the fuck do you mean by entitled? Is me wanting to eat food means I think Im entitled to it? Its amazing the kind of stupid shit the roastie hivemind says to handwave their disgusting behavior.

I doubt you work as hard for sex as you do for food.

Mom bought me tendies today. Pussy should just be as ez. Come to my neetcave and gimme some pussy please

You can literally just have sex with your mom or a cute guy on grindr

You talk too much.
Post nipples.

I honestly think sex is good for everybody. I wish humans behaved more like bonobos then chimps that way every ody freely fucked around. I've had sex with many women and honestly, it's not worth protecting.

Nope, grindr is for faggots. I'm not gay, plus the guy might shit on my dick. Gross

And how does this mean I think Im entitled to sex you braindead roastie?

Sounds like you're actually gay honestly. Do you have sex with any women?

>tfw gay people are entitled to sex but not me

Sex with women has been, along with its consequences, a catastrophe for the human race.

Attached: 882403B1-5120-44D0-BB33-A2A0EA934012.jpg (1125x1574, 282.69K)

No, I'm waiting for a woman to come into my neetcave. Are you attempting to run a homo psyop on me? Because trust me, it won't work you Discord troon groomer. Post bussy before you go though please

If eating food required direct use of another person's body then yes, you would be told to starve. We have people dying from kidney failure all the time while the rest of us are walking around with two kidneys and not sharing. Bodies are different than other resources, get it?

>No
Lol, what is fucking wrong with you, sociopath?

Holy shit what a stupid comparison.

Women are not entitled to get chad to commit. Cope seethe and dilate. Also, remember to buy some cats for company for when your eggs freeze

You seem like a virgin, for fucks sake.

>refuses to come to my neetcave and suck my greasy balls but I'm the sociopath
Wow

>who is this sociopath quoting?
Bet.

>Women are people too, not objects
objectively incorrect.

Are you coming or not?