>order pizza delivery
>this will be a contactless delivery
>splendid.jpg
>leave comment saying to leave on steps please and thank you anyways
>tip online so I dont have to worry about handing the guy money
>driver shows up
>bangs on my door
>panic.png
>go to porch and tell him through my window to leave it on the steps please and thank you
>he just stands there silently looking at me like pic related
>walk back into my house waiting
>stands there for atleast 4 whole minutes on my steps before he finally puts the food down and gets back into his car
>look at my venmo balance
>pizza place didnt seem to charge for the tip yet
What the fuck man? Now I'm freaked out that he spit in the food or something. This guy looked like he'd been in the country for a total of 30 minutes so I wouldnt put it past them. I hate this kind of shit.

Attached: 1635523394727.jpg (1292x721, 161.36K)

solution: get a frozen pizza from the grocery store

I forgot the worst part of the story:

>go to open the door
>he deliberately stacked the three boxes on top of the dipping sauce containers AND places the stack exactly where the door would hit it on purpose

This is the second night in a row this has happened (different pizza place)

maybe quit being a faggot and just take your food from him

why are you on r9k if you dont understand the plight of hikki's with extreme anxiety

now please fuck off

>waaaaa everything is not my fault

try not being such aspacker that opening the door to take food off someone isnt a panic inducing affair

Don't think about it too much user the retarded probibly didn't understand what you told him and just force for 4 mint also wagi are second class citizen you don't need worry about them

Attached: 1646852044470.jpg (237x212, 4.3K)

what if this wage fucker spit in my food man

how can you have meme "anxiety" if you post here, retard?

because ive been here since 2006 and this place is all i have now kindly fuck off

Attached: 1643739097198.png (976x850, 240.85K)

>supposed to be anxious about posting on a place with 0 consequences for what you post
what, dude?

>ive been here
>"anxiety"
Shut up, whore.

>getting pizza has more consequences than posting on social media
Consequences will never be the same.

If they don't want to offer no-contact delivery, they shouldn't list it as an option.

Enjoy eating cummies my guy

When it comes to this shit it's often better to just force yourself past your anxiety instead of trying to curtail it. Most minimum wage workers totally blue screen if you ask for anything not pre-programmed.
The way I started to approach situations that made me anxious was to just forget I ever planned it, rush through it and then try to forget about it. The big downside if that I never prepare for anything for more than 5 minutes to avoid getting worked up about it.

>When it comes to this shit it's often better to just force yourself past your anxiety instead of trying to curtail it.
that's what I thought sucking it up and just going to the door when he knocked was, but what the fuck am I supposed to do when this guy is just grilling me through my window awkwardly standing there not even replying to "my thanks man, you can leave it on the steps. I appreciate it."

Unironically having severe anxiety has lead to me handling most social situations decently for fear of spilling my spaghetti at work and what not, but it didnt help me with this situation.

OP might be a faggot but he's not a schizo lmao

I have this kind of anxiety sometimes and I live with a wife and our son. It's funny how emotions work lol.

There is a chance he did but he sound so retarded to give a proper reaction and just left for safety try touching the surface of the food lightly with your hand and if you found something complain to the restaurant and they will give you free food

yeah coming across people who are retarded or literally don't understand you is always so awkward

I just dont like interacting with people and I feel like people judge my order and I feel shame for enjoying myself with pizza on a friday so I'd rather them just leave it there.

I honestly can't believe how many people on r9k are failing to identify with these feelings itt.

>oh dude i'm so anxious i'm just like you guys i can't talk to anyone either
>oh yeah i'm also married and have a child btw
fuck off. i hate people like you.

there's a difference between being a complete cocksucking illogical faggot and having anxiety

now please fuck off

Attached: 1628849683376.gif (500x500, 32.03K)