This is how bad men's situation is in 2022

>Be me
>Lonely depressed incel
>Don't have anything going on in my life so play video games
>Buy a game from some guy
>He sends me the game and with it a small note
>The note says "Have fun playing it :)"
>As soon as I read it I start bawling

No one has done anything remotely good for me in decades. This is the best thing that hapenned to me.
A fucking piece of card with a few words of wishing fun play. JFL this world is a torture for men.

Attached: 0e6.png (840x854, 410.13K)

This is so sad but so relatable. I'm sorry fren

Stop being entitled to praise, affection and sex from other people you creep. Nobody is holding you back except yourself.

Deepest post on Any Forums right now.

Attached: cover2.jpg (800x450, 34.58K)

Stop coming on this board you pathetic faggot. Seriously, go back to plebbit and amass some upvotes or smt

>Blame the victim mentality
I don't seek constant praises but a nice gesture from time to time would be nice and would motivate me to be a better person and to better the world.
Also who TF was talking about being entitled to sex? Get your meds and I'm not talking about HRT pills here.

i find that nobody gives me any energy unless i also give them energy either directly or indirectly or accrue some kind of value that they appreciate and/or want to get something from in some way

hope this helps user

i had sex yesterday and didn't care. maybe you aren't a "man" but rather an npc.

Oh wooooww, you're soo cooool bro. You didn't care!??!!11 omg based

It feels like ANY energy that I send comes back at me as a negative type with more force.
I was always mistreated literally in all areas of life and I was always a legit a good person to everyone.
Then I tried to change and be an asshole but the negative reactions were even stronger and the typical NPCs were shocked that I would say or do certain things.

Reads like an NPC wrote this post.

Relatable
If you're a low status male in today's world you're pretty much as good as spit but that doesn't stop them from demanding you wageslave to maintain their society that doesn't give 2 shits about you.

You sound like you are also living a good life. Stay based and sarcastic.

You weren't mistreated for being good, you're just retarded. Work on your relationships and stop chasing after people who are much more intelligent than you.

Literally nobody demands that though. NEETs have life on easy mode in the modern world.

Being a man is like that. If it gives you any closure, I believe in you OP, no matter who or where you are. Have fun playing that game you've got :)

That shit doesn't fly in America
You are expected to slave away and ask for nothing in return

Nobody expects it. It's never been easier to live as a NEET.

Then tell me how without having wealthy parents because I'm about to go broke

Then move. Gather a few thousand dollars with whatever means you can, book a flight to Europe and live there. This isn't the XIX century, America is the land of opportunity no more. Europe is.

Right? And dont you dare beign a NEET, you will be made the enemy #1. I can't wait for Putin to drop the nukes already.
I'm starting to understand the concept of Karma fully. Karma starts off at Zero level when you are born and your deeds are simply reaction to what the S-O-Y-ciety did to you in your life.
You treat them later as they deserved.

You are intelligent, a sex haver AND you know my life better that I do? Holy shit guy we have a prophet here!

Thank you. And I actually did have massive fun with that game it was Spider Man for PS5 (the remaster is better that Miles Morales).
I'm playing it for the second time now and I'm close to 100% the entire game again. That's why I remembered that situation I talk about in OP.

Americans have wealthy parents by default. You're not saying much, it's just easy to NEET.

>know my life better
Your "knowledge" is the reason you keep making bad choices. Maybe listen to positive advice for a change. By the way you thought your life had anything to do with being a man when you talk like a lame whore.

last time a girl tried to compliment me I fucking told that bitch what the fuck is up. Fucking bitch thinks she can manipulate my feelings like that.

only white men are capable of understanding this post, user

why don't you go cry about waycism or something darky