27 no college degree

>27 no college degree

I think I'm gonna jump off a building soon.

Attached: 1646590479936.jpg (1125x1398, 594.5K)

college isnt for everyone

>trades
Do half the work with eight of the cost and get paid 3 times as much

college is for midwits. they push everyone else out. I have no respect for anyone who has letters after their name.

i got a degree and its pretty much useless, i wish i did a 2 year trade degree

Not op but how do I get into a trade? I live in Texas and have been applying to apprenticeships and I applied to my local trade union and haven't heard anything back. People have told me to take a course at a community College but there aren't any good options where I live, wtf do I do nigga?

if you have a high school diploma pretty much any community college will take you. do something mechanical or electricity related. try to save up some money to afford a van and a few other bros to help you out. normies who do not know how to weld, fix pipes, wiring, etc. will pay you a good income. it's physical labor but it pays well and it is easier to maintain as a small business than other small businesses since you essentially just need a truck and a room in your home for an office.

So get a degree then, Jesus. How hard is this OP?

>Do half the work with eight of the cost and get paid 3 times as much
What kind of trade are you talking about
Sounds too good to be true

you just wanted an excuse to post this dude didn't you?

That is a beautiful and valid trans woman.

the best part of college is studying
the worst part is graduating

and live half of your life as a cripple in exchange when your back/knees/hips give out at 40

>learn a trade and contribute something useful to society
>instead of a degree consider a diploma or associate degree
>start a business
>develop a few side hustles
>do some volunteer work
>learn a hobby
>make some friends
You don't need a college degree to have a happy and fulfilling life.

Attached: vllkyt29ij448s7hjg.jpg (600x800, 65.49K)

Who is s(he), Damn

>has a completely destroyed body by the time you're 30

I'm way past 30, working as a framing carpenter and my body is in better shape than it was in my 20s. It's only hard on your body if you're a fucking retard and do retarded shit, otherwise it's paid exercise. You do not know what you are talking about

Attached: Dream_TradingCard (2).jpg (1080x1920, 421.12K)

I've worked enough manual labor and seen enough tradecucks to know that most of them are fat fucks with fucked up knees and backs. The only exercise you get is some short term weight loss but you are killing your body in the long run.

Not user.
But who cares?
Most people die at 70-80, as long as he can get retirement or pigeon hole enough cash away at 60 he will be fine.

Im 18 and intentionally skipping university. Just going straight self-taught software dev, learning all the shit I need for general IT jobs and front end web development, aiming to put projects on my CV. I'd want to die if I had to go through any more years of education.

If all you want is to live like most people, you're fine user. Live in some shitty apartment somewhere but you can afford everything you want. If you ever pull it and want a family, just pool your little bug resources together and live in a shitty little house. If you want a high salary it might be trickier at this point, but if you dont want it anyways then who cares.

it's not a big deal lol
I didn't even finish high school and it doesn't really matter