Tfw got the covid vax

>tfw got the covid vax
>probably gonna die within a few years because of it

Attached: 15070042.jpg (680x510, 51.19K)

On the bright side, you won't have to live through the hellscape that earth is becoming. :)

Attached: 1646944364616.png (231x190, 106.94K)

I took the vaccine last year hopefully I will die soon

Attached: 1641970332461s.jpg (125x99, 2.51K)

jesus christ..... what a fucking shit show this has turned into

>never got it
>really don't care either way it just never inconvenienced me enough to bother
>dad constantly repeating his random boomer podcast talking points to anyone who doesn't physically walk away from him when he starts for like a year now
holy fuck i don't care

Attached: 1629708201047.gif (689x602, 593.28K)

>didn't get the vax
>everyone tells me I'll never be able to do anything ever again if I don't get it
>don't listen
>all the vaxpass restrictions that were in place for 6 months on restaurants, gyms, and basically everywhere else were finally lifted
>didn't have to sell my soul to do normie shit again
Feels good being unvaxxed, bros

Attached: 1647042056750.gif (292x498, 1.4M)

Same. We didn't fold under pressure. Feels good.

i folded only for my school to tell me my semester was online afterwards and now the restrictions are lifting but i got 1 vaccine only ig

>be me
>be unvaccinated
>people dying to covid, kinda worried
>was about to get the vaxx
>months later of putting off getting the shot for no particular reason, vaccine and mask mandates are lifted
>mfw I didn't even need to take the vaxx
>mfw people still die to covid even after taking the vaxx, or they die to the vaccine
>mfw being lazy saved my life

Attached: Trollface_non-free.png (347x288, 80.64K)

you can just go back, you know

i hope those who took it start dropping soon

wish my mom never got a dose, she didnt need it. whatever, shes fine, the risk of her dying in a drunk driving accident is far greater than the shot

Well yeah, otherwise you'd just be a big pussy worrying about some non-existent threat lmao

>Die at 40 due to obesity
You got it all figured out user

NEVER VAXXED
NEVER TESTED
NEVER COOFED

Attached: poopjar.jpg (1000x7450, 1.25M)

I am unvaxxed. I avoid seed oils. I kill and eat animals. I am all in on crypto. I hate the antichrist. Come at me glowniggers.

>I kill and eat animals
you hunt?
deer?
how do you process the meat?

Deer and hog. I'd like to try duck hunting sometime but have yet to do that. I've processed meat before but it's much easier to just take it to a guy who does it for you. Only processing I do now is grind burgers or make jerky, which hardly counts. Just takes a kitchenaid attachment for burgers or food dehydrator for jerky, but the oven will work too if you employ a couple tricks. If you really want to do it all yourself efficiently you'd need to invest in some tools. Hunting is a boring but exciting kind of fun.

i-is there anyway to reverse the vaccine's effects?

Attached: anx.png (735x720, 313.15K)

I got covid the other day and I still feel rubbish

Certainly. Just remove the sections that it wrote into your DNA from each cell. It was easy enough to inject some kind of programming into every cell. It can't be much harder to remove.