Dumb zoomer moment(s)

In this thread we discuss the Nigger brained faggotry amongst the youth.

I'll start, pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-231228.png (720x1520, 207.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGJrhXJK6Tg&t=1s&ab_channel=CryingBlossom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your thread has too many words and the image doesn't create attention, it will die with less than 10 replies

Attached: 2022-03-12_00-15.png (207x293, 25.48K)

I hate zoomers frfr no cap

Attached: tumblr_c751b76e9b02ec31a7de5d77344870c8_3ef77539_500.jpg (500x736, 90.43K)

Lmfao head case

It honestly sounds like something Bobby Hill would say to Hank

Attached: Bobbeah.jpg (747x562, 36.58K)

If I had achild like that I would screenshot it and post it on Any Forums for people to laugh at.

This is one of the funniest videos I've seen
>ITS NOT OK TO MOCK PRONOUNS
>YOU CANT MOCK LGBT!!!
funni :D
youtube.com/watch?v=JGJrhXJK6Tg&t=1s&ab_channel=CryingBlossom

I don't understand the correlation between liking girly things and liking masculine things and identifying as "non binary". Like aren't men allowed to be feminine or something? Do they have to identify as women or 'non binary' for that?

Wrong again retard.

Laugh at your own failure as a parent?

I am a a zoomer and 95% of us aren't like this and we bully a lot of these types of kids. Atleast where I went to school these types of kids were veraciously bullied day in and day out. Some of the art schools and inner-city schools had more of these kids.

Can't you just be a girl who likes doing female and male things? Does it even matter?

No. You have never met a normal woman who likes to work on cars and never will. They were born with the male liking car gene which is what makes them nonbinary. No guy has ever wanted to sew lr work in fashion either.

In my completely unresearched opinion it is a mix of over diagnosis (for things that don't even exist) and people wanting to fit in with others and just a new vocabulary.

Seems like if a girl likes to work on a car and she sees other girls saying it's a man's thing but they are nonbinary so it's okay that makes her nonbinary too.

I want to believe this is true but, data shows 15-20% of you faggots identify as LGBTQIA+. It is over

Dude I think it's just city kids. I lived in a fairly conservative (and rich) suburb and mostly hung out with kids who were from the country aswell. There were definitely faggots but they were harassed. I graduated last year from a school of 200 and my grade had about 350 student and four people were openly LGBT and only three were what I would describe as a faggot (the other worked and bullied the other gay kids and called them faggots)

Uni is hell. I live in California, too.
It is insanely alienating for anybody who is not lobotomized.

My generation just keeps on blackpilling me more and more bros.....It's truly ogre

>we bully a lot of these types of kids
good
>veraciously
stop trying to use big boy words if you can't even fucking spell them properly
>I lived in a fairly conservative (and rich) suburb and mostly hung out with kids who were from the country aswell
how common was the zoomer haircut among your friends? just curious

before
>not conforming to a stereotype does not make you any less of a man/woman
now
>not conforming to a stereotype is a big sign you are somehow not a man/woman

I have asked people who spout this shit how it's not regressive and they never give a coherent answer

Attached: 1450935593378.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

That boy ain't right I'll you hwut

Attached: tumblr_mdiryhOhF61qe30ako1_500.jpg (500x365, 62.68K)

>veraciously
Sorry meant voraciously
> how common was the zoomer haircut among your friends? just curious
Very uncommon toward the end of highschool. It was like a fad in middle school but the hair cuts were really varied. If I had to say the most common haircut for men was the hockey flow. However 85% of the girls had dyed blonde hair.

>However 85% of the girls had dyed blonde hair.
were tattoos common too? it seems she-zoomers are massive skanks. nice dubs btw