Zheani is cute and has a fat ass I really want fuck. I also really like her music

Zheani is cute and has a fat ass I really want fuck. I also really like her music.
>tfw no alt dumptruck ass fembot gf
youtu.be/X961ka0k1a0

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-190309_Instagram.jpg (720x853, 233.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpklbdHVr2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice ass for a trashy white women

You see, you don't get laid because you've got shit taste.
This girl looks like the town's bike. Do you just want to fuck that for status?
Literally pick a girl at random off the street and she would be cuter than this.

Trashy white girls will give you bussin sloppy toppy cause they're the throat GOATs tho. She could be a heroin junkie but with an ass like that she's still gettin fucced namsayin

Girls like this are the cutest though? She'll give me head till I'm dead bro. Frfr zheani girls are my type.

Obvious stealth advertisement thread. No one is going to listen to your shitty music.

Tfw no trashy town bike egirl gf

You guys are just making me sad now

I listen to her shitty music sometimes desu

I agree and I actually like her music too, shame her OF content is slightly too weird to fap to.

What's your favorite song? Mine's a tie between dirtbike and lie and look

I love how creative she is. A true artist.

>tattoos
Shit. 0/10.

She is insanely ugly.
Your tastes are fucked.

Different strokes. I'm not out here calling your taste in girls shit. Fuck you she's hot as fuck, and girls who look like her are smoking hot.

Tatted girls are hotter than your asian waifus and plain jane nerdy stacies. Give me alt gf or give me death.

except for one song her music fucking sucks and shes generic looking. should've just faded into obscurity after making a shitty dis track for ninja

What's the one song u niggerfaggot

youtube.com/watch?v=rpklbdHVr2Q
this is her only good song you stupid dumb bitch

Skinemwalker isn't that good I hate y

Zheani still has the fattest ass and trashy white girls army kryptonite say what you want but tattoos and piercings are hella hot and damaged girls deserve love too you dickheaded bufoons

holy fucking based user u know your shit
I will always put up with trashy hoe bullshit because the throat gawk gawk game is too mind blowing to resist

i talked to this one girl that had a ton of tattoos and piercings and was trashy trailer trash, but she was kind of fat so i cut it off pretty quick. sometimes i think i shouldve kept talking to her