Do you still enjoy Idubbbz and Anisa's content?

Do you still enjoy Idubbbz and Anisa's content?

Attached: 09c3e-15982629252432-800.jpg (800x600, 78.72K)

Who?
>1

Attached: 866.png (262x234, 50.75K)

I liked the fish coke in hole video. I don't know what they have now except the Sam Hyde documentary that was boring af.

I don't know who she is but she has cute teeth

Attached: 5AF161F1-D9BE-450E-B759-588563604A3E.jpg (1440x810, 101.86K)

She's a popular e-girl on onlyfans. She has great boobs too.

i think he was only entertaining to edgy 16 year olds in 2016 who all got edgier while he actually lost his edge because of a foid

I don't know his girlfriends content but I enjoyed his Sam Hyde doc, though I felt he could have maneuvered the "big reveal" a bit better.

Is he really unable to grow a moustache or is it just a meme

Don't really care about his gf and all the drama that came from that. I like his content so I watch it simple as.

Idubbz's peak was when he got to play straight man to Joij and Max's sillyness. That was prime humor.

I haven't watch him in like 6 years

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EDOOBZ IS SIMP NOOOOOO DONT WATCH HIS CONTENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: discheesed.jpg (680x362, 27.76K)

sam hyde is polfags god but he looks exactly like the onions memes they spam

This exact thought came into my mind one of the resent mornings. Very weird I havent really seen anything from him since he monetized his pest removal and the OF whore he married. I saw a funny clip that one adult swim dude did of him

they're horrible fakes

crazy how this dude destroyed himself

fucking hell it's like he turned into one of those dads who used to be wild and based as fuck but once the married dad life took hold turned into a low t basedboy afraid to do anything wrong.

idk, maybe I'm just getting older now and miss his old school no fucks given style of content.

Attached: 1638063784838.jpg (1200x1800, 1.17M)

His side of the Sam Hyde video was okay.
Sam's was still better.
I can't even watch idubbz old stuff because he's such a fag now.
and he actually married that fridge-frame-body e-whore. Beyond pathetic.

He points that out in his own videos.

this
main story already happened
we're on shitty sequel phase

He's a shell of his former self. He even got a bunch of gay ass tattoos to match his gf's horrendous ones. Those are gonna suck to look at when they eventually split.

He was entertaining 7 years ago when he stole content from Sam Hyde like Kickstarter crap. I randomly saw a video of him reviewing some bong thing and thought it was hilarious. He would say nigger faggot 20 times in one video and nobody cared because it was the peak of new YouTube. Sadly he somehow covered all of that up. He doesnt make content. He retired and his girlfriend is some disgusting twitch whore