One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born a non-rat
It is well and truly over.

Attached: sittingcuterat.jpg (900x1200, 823.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatorius
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be rat
>Life rules even if eating garbage
>All female rats put out.
Y'all incels should be become transrats. At least then your peckers would seem huge.

>TFW no rat gf

Attached: 1618162660073.jpg (640x480, 319.23K)

>be rat
>born just to be part of sick scientific experiment
>die a short and painful death

All people should strive to be rats, rats live good lives and are beautiful. Also russy is never out of stock.
When we get reincarnated as rats we will all have rat gfs (and bfs).

Attached: sleepingchubbyrat.jpg (3024x4032, 1.08M)

being a squirrel is much better

HERETIC! BURN THE NON-BELIEVER!

It isn't much different from day-to-day life in developed countries, wouldn't you agree? I'd argue that life as a lab rat is much more beautiful than one as a lower or middle class human.
Squirrels are nice but not as beautiful as rats.

Attached: sleepingratcurledupintoaball.jpg (3000x4000, 1.1M)

whatever rat boy

Attached: flying-squirrel-florida-china-02-ap-llr-201020_1603215126470_hpMain_4x3t_992.jpg (992x744, 202.82K)

you can argue being a lab rat is similar but you cant argue that its more beautiful, its a light shining at humanitys worst and theres no beauty in that

All mammals were some kind of rat at some point. Rats are just OG mammals and can defuse land mines and suffered to bring about modern medicine. Sure there was that black plague that one time but what have you ever done for mankind? Raid bird feeders? I thought so squrricuck.

so you are saying being enslaved by humanity for little to no purpose is dignifying. it is not dignifying for humans and it is not dignifying for rats

The squirrel rules over all. Know your place, rat.

Attached: there's no escape.jpg (1000x750, 114.05K)

based squirrel bro lets gooo

I believe that nothing can taint a rat's beauty, and that a rat is beautiful regardless of the torture that humans may inflict on them.
Actually the rat rules over all. The squirrel is slightly inferior to rats.

Attached: chocolaterat.png (525x425, 435.9K)

Rats adapted to the dinosaurs dying out, we can adapt to humans. Unlike squirricuks still getting eaten by spaniels at bird feeders.
See . At least you're not a vole or, God help you, a possum. But possums are too stupid to use computers so we're safe here.

squirrels will outlast humans too user, dinos werent even a big deal but it is impressive surviving meteor. rats have a huge human problem they cannot solve any time soon. you are like palestinians and humans are israelis kek

It's about time we put these rats back in their place.
Humans actively poison and trap your kind. They're absolutely disgusted by you and only their fringes enjoy you as pets so insignificant they give you a tiny cage inside of their home. They enslave your kind so they can perform dangerous experiments on them and breed you in mass like the nigger cattle you are to be killed and sold as food for reptile pet owners. Meanwhile us squirrel chads get whole outside mansions in contrast to you. You guys can't even jump between trees.

Attached: average pet squirrel home.jpg (194x259, 11.31K)

>whole outside mansions
lol that's what this squirricuk calls being homeless. Go get eaten by a fox, feather duster tail.

>squirrels will outlast humans
It's even more based than that. Humans came from squirrel-like mammals. When the humans are gone we will eventually rise up and be the new humans. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatorius
What's your house look like, huh? One of these?

Attached: ratcuck house.jpg (964x739, 122.99K)

big fan of the capybara but rats are cool as well

Attached: fat nuts rat.jpg (2048x1530, 854.24K)

very based thank you for the science lesson squirrel bro.

also im pretty sure rats are the companions of trannies and fat autistic women, fuck jannies trannies and rats ahahaha

Attached: C930A09W0AA_gJi.jpg (1123x640, 95.65K)

How come you never see humans holding squirrels then? Squirrels are clearly inferior.

Attached: cutebrownratbeingheld.jpg (491x704, 35.19K)

Anytime, fellow squirrelchad.
>also im pretty sure rats are the companions of trannies and fat autistic women, fuck jannies trannies and rats ahahaha
Holy shit, you're right. Blue hair and rats go together hand-in-hand.
That's because we climb humans. We're the ones in control.

Attached: humansimp and his squirrelchad.jpg (590x350, 28.76K)

because humans are scared of squirrel bros despite seeing squirrels as cute ahaha cant be domesticated ratcucks

>What's your house look like, huh? One of these?
What am I? A hamster? No, I live in a crack in the wall near a dumpster will sloppy garbagemen like all good God-fearing rat-Americans.

I have more respect for you than your caged brethren.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (634x636, 159.09K)

Damn straight. Fancy rats can go to hell. Compared to them you squrricucks are all right.

As long as we're in arms against the humans then I can easily tolerate you ratcucks. That and you don't touch my nuts.

Attached: become ungovernable.jpg (840x501, 90.83K)