You are all insanely pathetic. I have honest to God autism I was diagnosed with at 3. I'm a solid 4/10...

You are all insanely pathetic. I have honest to God autism I was diagnosed with at 3. I'm a solid 4/10, have scoliosis and kyphosis, stutter constantly, and have an immeasurably fragile ego. Yet I still have a job and hobbies I enjoy. Stop lying in your own dried cum stains and leave your room. I legitimately want to physically assault some of you sometimes

Attached: 1646943101284.png (503x513, 24.41K)

>I legitimately want to physically assault some of you sometimes

Cool, nobody asked you unhinged fucking freak. You realize nobody actually likes you right? You're the laughing stock at work and anywhere else you go when you're not around and they talk about you. You'd probably get your gay autistic ass pummeled into smithereens by the majority of robots here.

Quite literally nothing gets through to you. When someone gives polite advice, you mope around and make excuses as to why you can't execute any of it. When someone gets MATI like me you also get MATI and violently deflect. I give up. Kill yourself. Stop stealing my air

>Stop stealing my air

Touche retard

you wouldn't last a second in my shoes fgt

Deflect more, I will continue to screech and eat glass until you either accept yourself or die. Stop striving for an unattainable esoteric worldview you've deluded yourself into thinking is the standard. Do as I did and un-condition yourself from the internet

>Do as I did and un-condition yourself from the internet

HAHAHA project more retard, just because you got a cute little job and some faggoty ass hobbies doesn't mean you've unconditioned yourself. The proof is this thread's existence. Cope harder autist.

I'm not following you. I stopped believing I'm genetically inferior and have no future. That's what I meant by "unattainable esoteric worldview". I'm still on the worse end of people personality-wise, but far from hopeless or destined for a menial existence. As for my hobbies, I collect guns, golf, suck at archery, and like being around cats. What do you do?

Everyone above or below me is a faggot.

Biting the bullet

Attached: dramatic-man.gif (220x125, 419.11K)

>kyphosis scoliosis
>I legitimately want to physically assault some of you sometimes
Maybe next time champ! lol

Attached: 004-2.jpg (1536x2048, 532.71K)

I come from tall genes. I'm still 5"11 even with the 50 degree curve

op you seem to understand and are at least content with yourself and your life. why waste your energy getting upset with those you deem inferior? use your energy for yourself, some people will simply never be happy and will never change, even if they supposedly want to. its why there are people in their 30s and up that claim their life is no different and they feel no different than when they were a teen. thats too god damn long on this planet. do you honestly think theyre going to change? I dont. and sometimes I dont blame them, because life is shit.

Because I decided to be a gay stoic throughout all my teenage years and now I'm experiencing the joy of human emotion, and since berating people irl is generally looked down upon I'm doing it online. You're not inferior, just sitting there and doing FUCKING NOTHING

>have job
>have degrees
>have hobbies
>have had sex
>work out
I don't think I'm pathetic.

This is a MATI thread directed at a very specific subset of robots that know I'm talking to them. I use the term "you" generically to refer to them

try it and youll wind up dead

>implying my ego will allow me to die to a robot

holy fuck user don't be too realistic you might hurt somebody

so you just want bantz? alright, ill join. op youre a faggot edgelord fedora tipping gun totin incel retard with who will never ever be as good as the other guy because you were doomed from birth, dumb cripple. you cant even make up for it with intelligence, essentially: youre a failiure who cant figure out how to behave due to low intelligence and and gimped physicality, youre worthless (hehe, this is fun op, wanna hit me right back...?:D)

Please don't ever tell anyone to to kill themselves. It is a dire sin. No matter how miserable these people seem, show them kindness and encouragement. They're broken and confused.