Would you date a bitter femcel who didn't have any friends as a kid?

Would you date a bitter femcel who didn't have any friends as a kid?

Attached: FNmBh4vXEAgS2uc.jpg (1242x1032, 162.27K)

I've never had friends. Only people I hung out with to avoid looking like a complete loser. Now I don't even have those...

Attached: 1646261466192.jpg (390x488, 28.16K)

I played Mario Kart Ds with some folks on a bus back from a school trip. Being a pleb I normally played 50cc for the comfort but I won every time on 150cc and they were really trying. It was one of my first times playing against actual people. They weren't my friends though.

That person sounds like a faggot.
>EVERYTHING MUST INCLUDE ME
Not the kind of person you'd want to spend time with, I'd rather be alone.

that doesn't concern me. if she's not a whore, isn't a cunt, and is over 4/10 i would consider it

That's how women think. Their existence is reason enough for them to be included. If you want to date a woman, you'll need to get over that.

So what you're saying is, all women are narcissists?

>heavily harmful
goddamn lmao
i never had friends to play vidya with as a kid, well briefly in middle school i played call of duty, then later halo until my friend drowned, but imagine getting this salty over someone having friends. that ratio was well-deserved.

Yes, they all are. Look at the treatment they get, even when they're children. Society props them up just for being women, and they internalize it as how they deserve to be treated.

Friends require job references in the form of other friendships. You'd literally need fake ones just to progress in life, maybe it's common.

>aching instead of acting
Freudian slip, this girl's hurt deep and I would for sure date her, hold her and try to heal her aching heart.
My friends would become her friends, my goals would reflect her goals and together we could spend our lives as we pleased. Mi casa her casa.

i feel so bad for her she's getting bullied for having no friends and ratio'd and no bitches'd and don't care'd and lmaooo'd

No lol. I dont need walking a female version of myself.

I'm pretty sure having friends is still the default life experience.

Attached: 1596128772212.jpg (1024x724, 87.52K)

i wish there was an r9k commune isolated from evil normies and everyone is friendly

Absolutely. Bitter women with no friends are cute unironically. I've found they tend to have a lot of personality compared to most other women and I've been told I'm a good listener anyways so I don't mind her complaining.

Attached: 1540241611205.jpg (383x581, 137.33K)

She's absolutely wrong. Having friends is the default. You should have friends. If you didn't, something went wrong. It's not a "perfectly valid alternative lifestyle", it's a fuck-up.

>implying she'd date someone just as friendless as her
Introverted/shy women fucking HATE guys like them
Plus not having friends probably hasn't stopped her from being passed around

This is rapidly becoming untrue. In 10 years kids won't know what its like to have friends anymore.

get a better tranny detecter.
if a moid has a picture like this of some bullshit generated waifu, its a tranny

i dont see him @'ing her, why the fuck is she giving her worthless opinion for?

thats impossible, all girls had friends because everyone approached them. thats a tranny in your screenshot

if a girl ever said something like "harmful to my development", or any internet psychology meme phrase as a genuine belief, I would simply treat her like a hole and that's it.