Why the fuck are straight men so obsessed with letting everyone know that they aren't gay or 'sus'...

Why the fuck are straight men so obsessed with letting everyone know that they aren't gay or 'sus'. Every time I think of how annoying fags and troons are on the internet, I just remember that your average cishet high school boy is ten times more obnoxious and insufferable.

"Ayo I ain't into that fruity shit lmao keep that shit away from me fr" like shut the fuck up nigga goddamn.

Attached: kanye_west_blue_suit_drip1.jpg (1600x2400, 663.85K)

Would you prefer "get that gay shit away from me before I knock your lights out, vile sodomite?" Because we heteros aren't allowed to say that anymore and that's why we try to joke about it.

They are retarded homophobes, real chads dont give a shit

this website is simultaneously more homophobic and more gay than normalfags can ever be

Lets see if im banned

Because everyone hates faggots more than anything so you need to make sure you aren't associated

Because no heterosexual male with a functioning brain likes homosexual males. Their behavior is annoying, their opinions are shit and they are horrible around children. There's a reason why no matter how hard they shill for it, they're still at the bottom of the social hierarchy and totem pole. Get over yourself.

it's just insecurity/fear, because if people think you're gay as a man, then that's really bad for you in terms of social standing. guys that don't give a fuck what others think of them or guys that nobody would accuse of being gay don't have to constantly clarify to people that they're gay. same thing with women, people don't give lesbians shit so women never have to reassure people that they're not gay

OP is obviously a fucking fag.

Evidence:

>Nobody else uses the word "cishet"
>He is clearly annoyed that people tell him to back his faggot shit up, because he intentionally turns the volume on his queerbo shit up to 11 around straights, because he has a fucking typical fag fantasy of seducing and "turning" one of them.

gays talk exactly the same, except with a weird pitched voice. plus, most highschoolers grow out of that phase, but gays don't

>Why the fuck are straight men so obsessed with letting everyone know that they aren't gay or 'sus
Pretty sure you know why

>everyone
Black and white thinking. Typical bpd

>no heterosexual

>exactly the same

Because gays or straight women into yaoi have made every single male interaction into gay in their fanfic.

>more than anything
I can think of three things worse than faggots off the top of my head.

Based post, I also hate this. Btw some of my friends that behave like this do a lot of gay shit, it's really weird

if you're so insecure about being straight that you can't act gay with the homies, you're probably hiding something

what the fuck are you on about, when I was in high school people only got defensive when somebody else called them a faggot

Yeah, it's like saying "I'm not a furry BUT..."
Gays are a blight in anything they infest.

Only homos get upset that you don't like gay shit, you are like those homos that infest this board with their tranny shit and "girl cock" this board will fling shit at anyone for anything but suddenly calling out a homo is insecurity.
It is the same with gay crap user, people can tease and gave shit to others for anything but if the thing that touch too close to home was faggot maybe you are hiding something