I'm sorry, user, but I can't go out with you. You're too skinny. Become strong enough to pick me up and we can go out

>I'm sorry, user, but I can't go out with you. You're too skinny. Become strong enough to pick me up and we can go out.

How do you respond?

Attached: 73227003_p1.jpg (900x1446, 99.6K)

hehe big booba boobie
mommy milky numnumnum
*sticks lips out like a chimp and makes sucking noises*

Working out is free
It is always a good day when you get a workout in.
Please lift, robots.

2 years and going stronk, frendo

Unless she's something silly like actually 6'5"/195cm and weights 240pounds/120kgs any average height male user could easily lift her without any type of strenght training, if she's of average female height ofc.

Btw my response would be "You have a disgusting body shape, not interested sorry"

>THIS IS NAM SOLDIER WHAT THE HELL ARE ON ABOUT? THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH IS A RIFLE, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

My man!
Proud of you. Keep it up!

3 weeks of consistent work has yielded some minor gains for me already. i intend to continue, but i know that i won't be good enough for foids and foids won't be good enough for me. i just want to live through whatever war is coming, however that shapes out to be

I never asked you out, you fat cunt. Those tits are gonna sag to your kneecaps by the time you're 35.

True men love sag.

But the food to build muscle isn't

"I can literally lift you already, what are you talking about"

>True men love sag.
Based
You know what they don't tell you?
That small tits also sag.
Have you ever seen small tits on an old lady?
It's fucking depressing
Don't think because their small that your safe.

Big breast have some volume to them so even when they sag they still look good.

Attached: 1641132432276.jpg (1536x2048, 519.78K)

Woman you blind? I'm 4'10". I doubt any amount of working out would get me to the point of lifting you.

Attached: 1646778755954.png (760x1216, 274.41K)

No pity mindset
Gotta have that winner mindset.
Push yourself to your limit.
Bruce lee was 5ft7 lean build but was the toughest fighter that has ever lived.
Keep it up!

ur cringe and i fucked ur momma too

>Bruce lee was 5ft7 lean build but was the toughest fighter that has ever lived.

Attached: 1646948171248.jpg (675x450, 38.28K)

quints of truth. oregairu

Been there, friend.
In conditions of low food you have to keep a balanced workout that does not starve you.
You will be in a lot worse of a situation if you reach a bad point in your health. You just need a few pushups and sit ups per day and a little bit of walking.

I just strained my pec :c

I've literally just missed opportunity to date almost chubby gf. She chose me.

Damn
I hope you recover quickly.

I do not like being sweaty