30+ thread

30+ year olds here. How has your life turned out? Any advice for the zoomers?

Attached: 1646222225178s.jpg (250x183, 4.73K)

>How has your life turned out?
Literally couch surfing in a foreign country because I ran out of money getting stuck here during Covid, shit sucks
>Any advice for the zoomers?
Deal with mental health issues as soon as possible shit like adult ADHD or Anxiety will literally ruin your life. Learn a cool hobby, a language, skill.

32 here. I salvaged what I could considering my parents are socially inept outcasts. Had some minor fleeting success with women after 24. I am alone now with almost no friends. My advice: initiate conversation in high school and college. Get phone numbers, hang out. Expectations are lower at that age. Try and fail with women. Use social media to your advantage to network and get laid. I have decent finances now, but I sincerely would rather be a burnout now and say I'd lived 15 years ago. I've become my parents: financially stable but incredibly dull and isolated.

30 here, good job but no friends, seconding this guy's advice: network, maintain a social circle. It is incredibly hard to claw your way back to having one once you become alone. Make friends and keep a hold of them.

"pretty good". Amazing compared to most people here. Bad compared to all the people I work with since I work with normies & Chads
Don't get jaded. Your trying probably isn't really trying. Just bee yourself

Almost 31. Decent job and social life, I suppose I have some things figured out. I do a good deal of drugs too.

Uhhh I guess to zoomers don't place too much importance on getting a gf. Wanting that too bad is a path to misery

based
>31
>fucked 50 girls and 170 thai hookers
>inherited 60k and lost half on bitcoin and blew the rest on hookers
>have 2k cash and 1900 in credit to my name
>just got a 18/hr warehouse job
>worthless degree but paid the debt off years ago
im taking my first real stab at complete self-supportation and I think im gonna be alright. if i want to make more money im gonna have to go back to school and learn computer shit. i may just be a drifting job hopper who takes extended vacations until im too old and then just kms i dunno yet.

but my advice to zoomers
>getting a good paying career TRUMPS EVERYTHING ELSE
whether you have sex in the artificial environment of hs and college does NOT matter. you can always fuck hookers later. you don't think about the future cuz you're a young retard, but when you're out of college, if you don't have a white collar profession people will ostracize you and pull away like you're poison. any decent looking girl will not give you the time of day and you will be an isolated loser.

focus on getting a career FIRST and THEN you can do whatever else at your leisure. learn to get laid whatever. fuck hookers etc. but money is power. it is ESSENTIAL

Is it wise to start a 30+ thread so soon? They usually need at a least month before they gain traction.

>I been working all my life but ain't got nothin' to show
>I ain't tellin' you nothing you don't already know

Do what YOU want to do, be social and find your people, your teens and your 20s are last years where you can fuck up and keep going, they are last years anyone will give you a break for being inexperienced.

>financially stable but incredibly dull and isolated.
That sort of emptiness scares me. I almost wonder if being a worthless addict is a better route.
(29 btw, sorry)

My life is BAD so no advice. Treat the people you care about well, maybe.

31 here. Never had a gf, but many female friends. Always the friend, never the boyfriend. Got a decent job, car and apartment. Besides work I do household chores or sit behind the PC because every time I click with a girl she isn't interested in dating me so I kinda gave up. No I'm not fat, but I'm 5'9 in a country where average male height is 6'1. I mostly feel guilty for my parents because I'm their only son and they're getting to the age where all their friends get to experience grand children and they didn't even get to experience the part where their son introduces a girl to them.

>all the girls who are worth dating get a bf in their early 20s and tend to stay together for a long time.
>once you get to 30 you'll realize you're still attracted to the 18yo's but it's now becoming socially unacceptable to do so.

Attached: 1619720316559.jpg (827x901, 238.08K)

>I salvaged what I could considering my parents are socially inept outcasts.
>my parents are socially inept outcasts.

I would like to hear about your parents.

No but I was pondering yesterday. 5 years ago I was in therapy and about to have my divorce finalized. I thought my life was gonna get so much better. Now I'm here on Any Forums all day. Neet for over a year. Overweight. Alcoholic. Incel. About to run out of money. Afraid to leave my shitty rental. My shitty vehicle is falling apart. No friends. No family. Praying to God and lucifer for death. Neither will answer.

>once you get to 30 you'll realize you're still attracted to the 18yo's but it's now becoming socially unacceptable to do so.

I genuinely don't think I would be able to handle an age gap of more that 4 or 5 years. I would resent their youth. And zoomer retardedness.

>all the girls who are worth dating get a bf in their early 20s and tend to stay together for a long time.
This is what Any Forums always ignores.
The Chads find the great women early and lock them down. Whether or not either were fucking around prior doesn't matter

deep mountain neet here, content enough but I'd like to know a woman's warmth in the winter
advice? get out quick.

Attached: 1588069914370.jpg (900x720, 381.15K)

I'm talking purely looks here, not personality.
Yep. I work an office job and like 80% of my colleagues are women. Literally all the girls that can be considered dating material have a long term bf. Although even our government mandated department retard has a bf

Also, when you work with women, you get to know their true nature by just listening to their talks. I've heard things like "how can they call themselves a man if they're under 6'0" and "I'm glad I lived my 20s life before getting pregnant. They say every pot has a lid, but for a while my lid fit on every pot hahah". These girls are now becoming mothers because normies don't care apparently.

Attached: 1616349397216.jpg (1280x960, 316.88K)

People who came from a lower working class background so all that mattered in life to them was making more money than my grandparents. They succeeded in that by going into technical fields, but they both have literally no friends, and haven't as long as I can remember.

Their entire high school and college years were spent studying and not talking to people. It got them a good job, but I've also seen them consistently get passed over for promotions and management positions they were eligible for because they simply cannot talk or communicate or "fit in".
They sort of passed this onto me by isolating me in childhood. Refusing to drive me to activities or classmates houses because it was unnecessary to education in their eyes. All that mattered was a good job and money. School is the last best attempt to make lasting connections, and I had a late start and never adapted fully, even when I got away from them.

>I'm talking purely looks here, not personality.
I mean I get that, but I'd rather have someone my own age.

>but they both have literally no friends, and haven't as long as I can remember.
That's rough. How do they spend their days? Do they love each other at least?

>even when I got away from them.
When did you get away from them?

>but I've also seen them consistently get passed over for promotions and management positions they were eligible for because they simply cannot talk or communicate or "fit in".
This is what people don't tell you, or can't tell you because they think they got the job purely on their skillset rather than their personality.

>I would resent their youth
I'm 30 with a chunky GF I'll probably marry.
A part of me wishes I could fuck a tight 18-22 year old but it will probably never happen.
But I've got a GF who enjoys knitting/reading etc so I ain't giving that up

Even when you find out she launched tinder every time she got to the horny phase of her cycle?

You're right though. Last December I dated a 17yo (legal here) girl for a month. She had a 10/10 body but was still such a teenager that it didn't work out.
So basically the situation is fucked because you're looking for a girl in her 20s who hasn't had a ton of dick yet and doesn't require chad.

Attached: 1593292035617.webm (604x850, 1.34M)