Lost Causes #9

Thread for those that have lost all hope in having a normal life one day. By normal life I mean having a job, friends, sex/girlfriend, etc. Let's use this thread to talk about how we are feeling and also to help each other with advice from people that really know how we feel.

Previous thread: THREAD INITIAL SUBJECT: for those that have lost all hope in having a girlfriend, what is your plan for at least having sex before you die or are too old?, do you think that you will end up hiring prostitutes one day?

Attached: 5.gif (450x342, 287.96K)

I don't really have any problem with not having sex my whole life, I don't really feel the need for it - can just jack off. It's never hugging a girl that bothers me. I hugged a girl once, 15 years ago, for a few seconds, and it was the most wonderful feeling I've ever experienced.

You are an animal plain and simple.
You are judging your value as a living being on planet earth through superficial means that are meant to make life easier for those at the top.
You are not a lost cause, user.

This thread feels like the right place. I get the sense that many of the people on here are maybe 22 or younger, dont have many social skills, probably never left their bubble but there is still some hope for them. They COULD do it, if they get going. I feel like im beyond that. I had a decent start on life, have had friends and girlfriends and im not bad in social situations, but i just keep fucking failing at life. OCD takes up so much of my time and energy, i had a GF, but my OCD just destroyed it. Even if there was a willing girl to date me, i could not be in a relationship. I know its illness and i should resist it, but i cant win this battle. Ive been trying for 10 years until i just gave up about 2 years ago, dropping out of school and jobs and barely scraping some education together and 9 months of work here and there, but always end up on my ass. Now im totally lonely.. I live by myself, and i have nobody to have any actual social life with. I might chat with someone i meet walking down the street, but really i have no one. I have allowed my illness to take everything from me. No future, no friends, no girlfriend. I have given up and accepted these things, but i suffer daily. My biggest fear is that i will regret this when im 40 and its all too late.

For the thread question, i dont think sex just for the sake of fucking something without a deep connection, its not that exciting.

Hugging after sex is even better.

Sex a human need.

How long since you lost your friends?

I think I'll probably cave and the horny will lower my standards enough to meet someone from online, ending in personal rejection for my flaws inside/out (mostly out). Either that or nun it for however many years before the rope, bleak.

That happend gradually over the years, 3 years ago since i had real friends.

>tfw 7/10 looks and 1/10 personality/social skills

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (1893x1892, 143.02K)

>I get the sense that many of the people on here are maybe 22 or younger, dont have many social skills, probably never left their bubble but there is still some hope for them. They COULD do it, if they get going. I feel like im beyond that.
Well, how old are you?

i still have some hope. Any tips to kill my feelings faster?

h8 how OCD drain my energy

I lost my last friend 5 months ago. That was the only thing that still made feel good at least for some hours, now I don't have anything that really brings me joy. Nothing, zero. My life was the same shit in general when I used to meet with him but just knowing that I had a friend to laugh on WhatsApp here and then and then meet and have some laughs and do some fun plans, only with that I was able to carry on in some way. Now I'm completely alone, I spend all my days alone, one after the other, the only people I interact with are people from here and other forums. The little good mood that I had to go out and do things is now gone, I just want to sleep all day and disappear once and for all.

Yeah that really fuck you up, when you see someone that is much uglier than you but is much happier and has a better life than you. The only thing that really matters is the mind, if your mind doesn't work well then having a good body is worthless. It's even worse because you realize that you are wasting the potential of your body because of your shitty mind. I mean, if you are ugly then you have some excuse, but if you look ok or good then you feel worse because you know that if it wasn't for your deranged mind then you could use that body to get women.

i really hate you guys (people complaining about sex)

just go to tijuana or preferably thailand and fuck a hooker. get it the fuck over with it. if you didn't get laid from 17-22 its just not going to happen. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. you had years of an artificial social environment full of horny teen girls and you DIDNT have sex

Try and fail ad infinitum

I will give you one example of what I'm saying.

Recently I met a neighbor, he only has 1 leg so he is disabled. Well, this guy had his job, lived on his own, had a group of friends, etc. And me that have a normal body don't have anything of that. He has a broken body but a normal mind, I have a normal body but a deranged mind. In conclusion, it's the mind what matters the most.

you're retarded. how does having sex with a foreign hooker magically result in love or relationships? it doesn't.
there is no purpose, motivation or point to life if you don't have a partner to live through it with, it's just meaningless cyclical tedium with zero happiness or comfort.

I've always felt like a lost cause. I would see successful people and people in relationships and I always knew that that would never happen to me. And so far I've been proven right. Man I have absolutely nothing going for me. I try to talk to people who also consider themselves failures and all of them are way ahead of me. And to answer your main question I would never hire a prostitute. I'm not going to pay for what others get for free.

I've given up on gf and normal job.
Making friends seems doable but more like shared hobby friends, not bff.

this is the talk of someone who has never had sex. I've fucked 50 girls and had 2 LTRs. the girl always just ends up getting bored because you become a predictable, complacent faggot and she wants something exciting. it ALWAYS happens.

the only way they don't leave is if they're too ugly, old, or lazy/poor to live on their own. and if thats the case then what is the point

Love is total bullshit. women "love" you to the degree you can provide them a comfortable life with a bit of luxury. if you're not chad they "love" you resentfully. if you are chad, well, you're probably not dumb enough to get married.

you guys are morons

How do you make friends?

>come to these threads
>it's just reddit normalfaggots going on about how they are 8/10 6'5" Chads who cant fuck pussy

Attached: 1646654784239.png (1024x1471, 23.68K)

>almost 30
>never had a job
>never had sex
>never had a female friend
>greatest achievement is getting a driver ID but actually hate driving
>almost shut-in

Attached: 1523793298865.jpg (902x713, 81.91K)

I just took drumming lessons and chat with classmates about which songs we wanna learn or jam if anyone plays another instrument
You can also learn snare duets to get each other to practice