Have you ever shoplifted, do you shoplift?

I don't think it's worth it, especially if it's a store you go to regularly. But... i noticed the other day that my jacket sleeves naturally extend over my hands, so if i wanted to i could have a little pouch in my sleeve, and just slip a lil candy in there... i don't think i'd ever do it though.

Attached: shoplifter.png (500x400, 450.3K)

yes, it's one of my favorite past times
i sell the stuff i steal on ebay and other websites and make a good couple hundred dollars a month. never been caught

Attached: 1533811313163.png (436x425, 137.39K)

Only if the oppurtunity presents itself.
If I'm buying alcohol and an electronic item with a tag at the self checkouts I'll scan the alcohol to get the assistant over to take off the tag and hand them both items, then just hold the electrical item in my hand so the weight sensor doesn't pick it up.
Never had an issue doing that, gotten some super expensive stuff out that way.

0.0 i was talking more about a small piece of candy which you could maybe sneak or something, what do u take to make that amount of money? Aren't you worried someone is monitoring the cameras or something?

No, I don't shoplift. One time some weirdo insinuated I did, but considering it was Covid and everyone was wearing masks the guy probably got it wrong

I once walked out with a block of cheese, and nobody said anything.

mostly makeup and clothing. and no i mostly steal from small businesses, goodwill, stuff like that.

don't you worry that they'll be doing basic stock checks and see that an item is missing, and they'll scan over the cctv footage of the location of the product and see u taking it?

No. I have money.

Used to shoplift PSP games as a kid, it was too easy. Just took them right out of the box and put the tiny disc in my undies.

>I mostly steal from small businesses

You are a turbo nigger of the highest order.

also walmart is really easy to steal from because usually there's a lot of people. there was a shelf near the back that had these airpod knock offs and i kept stealing them over and over and made a fuck ton. also when you steal from goodwill, make a depop account and sell the clothing as "vintage", ive made so much from that
small businesses owners are still normies

I mean even if they do, I'm just a random person out of hundreds who go to that store per day.
There's no chance they'll be able to remember me.

Besides, stores like that have breakage thresholds, the missing item could have gotten broken, lost etc.
And say all of that fails and they confront me one day, I'll just deny it. I wear a mask while shopping, there's no chance they could get that to court.

i love shoplifting and everytime i go to walmart i leave all my stuff in the cart so that i can just scan like 10 things with the handheld thing and while i hassle my sister to put things in bags i pay and act distracted

I did once as a child. It felt terrible. I still feel terrible about it.

damn theres so many niggers here.. yeah i used to shoplift as a kid, i remeber stealing vodka bottles from target and selling them for weed. yeah i was a little nigglet. i remember taking three vodka bottles in my backpack one time but they kept clinking when i walked so i went to an ailse and tighten the backpack straps and walked out that bitch.

only one time when buying a 16 pack of yerbs
at the self check out and I couldn't scan the entire pack I'd have to scan one can 16 times
after 3 cans I said fuck it, hit the pay button, and walked out with the 16 pack
in general though you really shouldn't take what doesn't belong to you
stealing from a big business is probably fine but once you start rationalizing things it can get dangerous

kids should be taught theft is morally acceptable against corporations and how theyre not liable for charges

I got arrested for shoplifting when I was 14. I stopped for a long time and now I very rarely do it

stealing from small businesses and corporations are both based

i just walk into the supermarket at 10pm they let me walk out with 2 gallons of milk in each hand they dont give a fuck. it's not like they're gonna call the cops over anything short of putting a gun in their face and demanding all the cash out of the register.