How much does r9k make? I just got raised to $95k but I live in California so Im still poor lol

How much does r9k make? I just got raised to $95k but I live in California so Im still poor lol

Attached: 45B0509E-021B-4C0A-BA72-4B139BA6E867.jpg (640x853, 141.64K)

115k CAD before taxes. Enough to live fairly comfortably in an apartment, not enough to afford a house anywhere near where I work.

enough for rent, weed, gas, and food

$24,000 in East of England, which is a relatively expensive part of the UK. I work a 4 day week. It's a basic admin job, but very secure with benefits, and the training is decent so I am hopeful I can move up in a couple years. The blessing is I pay very little tax after my pension comes off via salary sacrifice.

$45k as a coder after 7 years (2nd job)
USA

How does this work? My college friends in CS all got six figure jobs right out of college. I keep hearing about companies struggling to hire code monkeys for like 150k

I assume you didnt go to college so what is the difference in work here

120k in PA...i feel underpaid because of inflation.
i could make more if i want to do overtime since im salary non-exempt.

72k and I feel like I hit the lottery as my last job was 33k. Teleworking from my parents house so I am saving a bunch of money but want to buy a house in about a year. A neet with a chill job basically.

What the fuck are you doing priginalelo

Attached: c50.png (1136x640, 1.05M)

$6k living below poverty

>How does this work?
only had one job offer each time so i couldn't really negotiate salary

>I keep hearing about companies struggling to hire code monkeys for like 150k
yeah me too but i think they're full of shit

>I assume you didnt go to college
i went to the top ranked university in my state

>so what is the difference in work here
i do the same work as all of the other coders i work with, so i don't know

>What the fuck are you doing
when i was applying for jobs i only got 1 job offer so i took it. took a long time to get that job offer too

what is the job? and you work from home?

34k CAD, it's not a lot but I have an inexpensive lifestyle so I still end up with a surplus of like $900/month

OPs img is like a renaissance painting

Business analyst. I have an MBA which helped me score the job. It is for the government and requires a clearance and regular drug tests so that is part of why it pays well. The job was moved online for Covid and it worked out well enough they decided to keep it that way permanently. The clearance was hard for me as a robot as I needed 3 close contacts to vouch for me and at least one needed to know me for 8 years or more. Used friends of my mom.

i have to get clearance too. do you think they'll deny me if i have drug charges that were dropped?

10k on govt assistance, maybe 5k doing odd jobs for cash and an extra 2k selling crafts and propogated houseplant online locally

I'm poor as fuck, but I'm rich in free time and sapient agency.

Attached: 2021_04_30_103641.png (868x752, 577.42K)

I don't know. It could hurt your chances but I think officially you have to be convicted to be denied.

18/hr at a warehouse. I'm reasonably intelligent and have a polisci degree, but i absolutely fucking hate people and the general public. yea, i could go be an insurance agent or someshit and make more money or some other job like that but i just can't deal with people. i hate them the same way you'd hate an insect crawling over you. i want them the fuck away from me

27K CAD, or about 21K US working part-time at a library

I'm going stir crazy living with my parents in the middle of nowhere at 30, but you can't afford a place in Ontario on money like this

good for you man. you can def bring it up with mba to over 100k in a year or 2.

I make about $200K a year

Thanks user. Workplace has a pretty solid promotion pipeline as higher level positions require the knowledge of the lower levels.

50K but I live Appalachia so its decent money