When a girl says that you need open up and be vulnerable, is that some kind of trick to establish their dominance?

When a girl says that you need open up and be vulnerable, is that some kind of trick to establish their dominance?

I don't understand it. Do they want you to feel like shit?

Attached: 51E4E389-17CF-428F-AD81-E0D36BF3E61C.png (1920x1080, 858.67K)

Don't ever be vulnerable around a woman.
It's a trick.

It's a shit test, she wants to find out if you are a weak bitch.

Do they know that, or is it unconscious roastie behaivior?

>Do they know that, or is it unconscious roastie behaivior?
Both.

What's the proper response? Do you just make something up or drop a superficial heppening?

Make up some trivial bullshit / don't take it seriously.

Confess that you're hungry and she should make you a sandwich and the void in your stomach is eating you up inside.

Open up about something very, very mild.

They saw it's the next trendy thing of 5 years ago on Twatter so they bandwagoned and thought they're gonna be a really good person once again and understand their beloved boyfriend on a much deeper level, not knowing that it's going to make their vagina dry up.

Just play a uno switch card and tell her to open up and be vulnerable.

This, but with a little more tact.
>I'm worried you haven't been speaking your mind
>I feel like whenever I X, you Y
>Whenever you say/do X I feel bad

Do what you can to make it about her feelings quick as possible, in the end she'll feel 'good' that you opened up about something, and even better because she got to talk about herself.

It's a shit test to see if you are a pussy or not. If it's an online egirl - it's a ruse to get sensitive information about you.

To put it simply - A woman being able to worm vulnerability out of you is like you putting a stamp on a woman by convincing her to let you put it in her ass.

It's a test to see if you're emotionally stable - or if you're not, if you have it under control well enough to play therapist for her.

Nothing good comes from it. Even if they have good intentions and are just trying to learn more about you. Being too open and venerable definitely gives a lot of women "the ick" And they will always user that stuff against you when you fall out with them. Women are too weak and small to physically hurt you so they are extremely vindictive.

Attached: FNlBnOkaIAEGX6o.jpg (1147x1500, 596.01K)

Then why do they want it? Is it an emotional tick ir itch?

A lot of women, unfortunately, view their man like he's some kind of invincible father figure. A rock they can cling to, who will support them endlessly. With that dehumanizing approach, anything a man does that's human (e.g. have emotions, fears, vulnerabilities, etc.) chips away at that illusion. Since these women aren't attracted to the man himself, but to the invincible father figure they view him as, anything that spoils the illusion spoils their attraction. Instead of getting to be in a relationship with an invincible father figure, they're instead in a relationship with Justin, or Kevin, or Steve, or whatever the guy's name is. Since she was never attracted to that man to begin with, she has no attraction to him now, and she feels repulsed by having to be in a relationship with him.

An analogy might be if a guy were to view a woman as an IRL version of his anime waifu. He's not attracted to the woman, he's attracted to his anime waifu. Anything the woman does that isn't what he thinks the anime waifu would/should do feels gross to him, deeply wrong on a fundamental level. The more the woman reveals herself to be a human instead of an anime waifu, the more she spoils the illusion, and therefore the more she spoils the man's attraction. When the man can no longer view her as his anime waifu, he's repulsed by her.

So, back to these women, they like the IDEA of their big, strong man having a sensitive side. It's natural to want to care for the person you care about, so they want to have a way to support him. However, this is impossible in this situation. They view their man as invincible, so it's not possible for him to have any weaknesses. Any weaknesses would belong to Justin, or Keven, or Steve, spoiling her illusion like the gross, weak men that they are.

The trick, then, is to try to find women who treat men as people. Unfortunately, this world doesn't encourage women to have that perspective.

All of this is wrong, simple fact of the matter is in any intimate relationship including friendship, the natural thing to do is to open up to each other, if they specifically ask you to open up then it COULD be a trick. Whether she leaves you or not doesn't depend on passing muh shit tests or any other vain stupid shit, loyal people stay loyal, simple as. You correlate opening up with them leaving you because it's infinitely worse to put your trust in someone and get that intimate only for them to leave you, so that experience is etched in your mind, truth is they would have left you either way because loyalty is an innate character trait and not something you can game. You have to wonder at some point why even bother? Do you want to game your whole life or do you actually want something meaningful? I don't get it but whatever, id rather just stay alone and be true to myself then be a clown.

Attached: bff.jpg (800x449, 52.07K)

When my brother died, my then-GF just silently held me and stroked my hair as I shuddered from sobbing. She did nothing but pamper me for the entire rest of the day, and her attraction to me didn't deteriorate in the slightest. That's one of the many reasons she's no longer my GF, as she's my wife instead.

Chad-Beta complex. It's the genderflipped version of the Madonna-Whore complex and probably even more common but sociologists refuse to talk about it. does a good job of explaining it

Guys on here always say that and I think it can be? It's holding leverage over you/sadism/morbid curiosity. People who want to hear about your suffering might not like you that much.