Go to moid's apartment

>go to moid's apartment
>he has a mattress, a tv, and a pc
>that's more or less it

Why are moids like this? Even when they are adults? It's like they need mommy to fix everything

Attached: 1647015831487.jpg (356x374, 55.86K)

Yes, please fix me and my apartment, mommy

Damn you said it before me lol.

>moid
Go fuck yourself, you're not cool. Get off of Any Forums.

What else you can say to such bait

Fix what? It sounds like it's perfectly fine livin' there.

If it works, don't fix it. You girls are always fussing over pointless shit. Why worry about stupid details and appearance so much?

>nooo he has to consoom more hecking products otherwise hes not a REALLL MANNN

fucking whores suck corporate cock and probably don't even realize it.

Did he hit raw though?

Unlike you we really dont need much to be happy. Somewhere safe to sleep and a TV is really all we need. We arent self absorbed hedonistic assholes like you are.

not raw, I'm not on BC yet. I am getting an IUD soon...I had to stop taking the pill because it fucked with my head. Caused huge mood swings and mental illness.

i hope you get murdered cunt. Kys.

Do you just sit around making threads bitching every day? Maybe that's why you don't meet quality men.

And then some bitch has to come take over and create problems when he was perfectly happy. He will appease you only because he knows you are doing it for yourself and if he didnt you wouldnt fuck him or youd start crying. You will probably ask for money and go buy a bunch of dumb shit he can hardly affor and act like you are doing him a favor. By the time you are done playing home makeover your foid brain will have to ruin some other guys personal space and he will feel like he lost everything.

you want a shelf full of funko pops is that it?

It's not that. Just have some furniture and shit like a real adult, Jesus. ikea is fine

Men live simple lives. It's just that. They have what they need. You'll have to learn to appreciate that aspect of men.

Attached: 1612061783608.png (620x916, 257.29K)

NIGGER NIGGER UR A NIGGER SHUT Up

Attached: 1646511984154.gif (220x220, 396.07K)

i only have what I need, why should I get anything else?

i dont see what needs fixing, explain

>tfw no IUD gf to pound raw every night

Based, did you suck his dick? Condom sex is fake btw. You have to get creampied hard to enjoy this stuff