I am drunk in the middle of the day

I am drunk in the middle of the day
I have numerous brain disorders
I cannot get a job
I'm running out of money
my 1 IRL friend has long abandoned me
there is nothing

Attached: 1591027444400.jpg (1751x2048, 265.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fXZj4Wy58Pk?t=64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where do you live? I'll be your best friend

I appreciate the gesture user but I doubt it, I am northeast USA

i am not drunk but i wish i was
i have numerous brain disorders
i cannot get a job
i'm running out of money.
it's hopeless

just get drunk user, I am even though it interferes with my medication and brain problems. It may be hopeless but I've missed this rum

Attached: 1561431613924.jpg (500x411, 18.97K)

i'm waiting until after i get my asshole checked out to get drunk. gonna celebrate no cancer or gonna start the long spiral down if i get the bad news

Same. Just got out of bed to have my first beer.

I sincerely hope your test goes well user, good luck. The last thing any of us need is cancer.

Attached: 1644451233543.png (286x350, 136.29K)

it's been a shitty life anyway

You are alive therefore there is still hope
Stay determined!

same but I still fear death
I appreciate it but I will have these afflictions for life and they both seem to constantly get worse

I've been drunk and sleepless for three days. I still go to work, lazy scrut.

I apply for jobs every fucking day you nigger they just do not accept be because of the gaps in my resume

I got the camera up my ass last week because of shitting so much blood. They told me I get the result next week. I don't really care anyway. At least if it's cancer I'll get some time off work to sleep these hangovers off.

Your standards are too high. I just apply for jobs where they don't care about resumes, just that you can show up.

keep telling yourself your brain disorder keeps you from not drinking and not being a general lazy cunt, that will surely end well

I am applying everywhere, even food service shit
I have epilepsy cunt, among other things. Alcohol makes it more likely to seizure. I still drink anyway though.

I thout Macdonald and Amazon accept everyone?

im useless i am incapable of being an adult and i will never have a job and its been over for me since the day i was born i am a mishapen retard ogre and am a complete failure genetically mentally every way

mcdonalds is not hiring and there is no amazon nowhere near where I live

my dad got that, how do you keep yourself from dying, the doctors said he had a stroke before hitting his head but i think it's possible they just said that to not file the death as an accident death from passing out and hitting your head on the ground

i am not drunk
i have a number of brain disorders
i couldnt find a job so i started a business
its working but my mental health is getting worse by the day
its not hopeless im just really tired reallly tired
i'm tired

Attached: 1646930107159.png (499x501, 329.96K)

Luckily I don't have seizures ALL that often, medication helps. Seizures don't usually kill you or anything, in my experience it's just like blacking out.

is your business going well?

Attached: 1610808357926.jpg (1320x1071, 332.06K)

be productive or die

Attached: 1646888662244.jpg (1125x1401, 189.78K)

I know the feeling of being in a worsening situation, pal. I know how much it hurts to get out of it, but you will see a better day.
Talk is easy, all I am saying is motivational bullshit, you are going through insanely difficult times, all I can ask is that you keep your head up.
Don't stress out about it yet. Don't be bothered by it yet. Stay calm, cool, and collected, and carefully judge your next step forward.
You can do it.

Well I sincerely hope this labour shortage benefit you some how

yes im just tired really fucking tired its more work than people realise

Attached: 1646708409555.png (500x500, 234.61K)

the problem is passing out stiff and hitting your head on the ground at full force, which happened to my dad, he was taking blood thinning medication so he was specially at risk of getting a brain bleed, i just think it's possible that the epilepsy was ultimately what killed him even thought the doctors said it was a stroke kind of pass out not an epilepsy

i was basically unemployable so i said fuck it

youtu.be/fXZj4Wy58Pk?t=64

I am incredibly lucky because almost every single time I've seized out it's been in the hard fucking bathroom, but I've never injured myself seriously. I'm sorry about your dad, it probably did kill him.