It's okay to be friends with a woman

It's okay to be friends with a woman.

Attached: b81.png (474x377, 264.21K)

not if you're an incel. you'll want to fuck her, guaranteed, and it's a recipe for depression.
better to stay alone.

>not if you're an incel. you'll want to fuck her, guaranteed, and it's a recipe for depression.
>better to stay alone.
it's not like an incel that isn't a total doormat can even get a female friend

t. not even an incel but i have never had a female friend

Contentious banter

Yes it is.
>tfw incel and have a few female friends who I don't want to fuck

>have a few female friends
how do you manage that?
do they expect you to buy you a lot of stuff?

They are friends who were on the same class in school as me and our friend group has kinda been mostly the same since then. I've known most since 5 years old. It's mostly guys but a few girls.
I don't buy them anything and they don't expect me to.

you need to be 18 or older to post here, champ

Cool. I'm 28 and been on Any Forums since 2008

28 year old who still retains a friend group from elementary school?
yeah, no

It's not enough though.

I want to be friends with multiple women.

Ive never had one before. Ive only ever asked out 3 girls, managed to fuck one of them. Literally I do not care about foids unless I have access to their pussy.

ew no way gross

I feel you on that
If theres only one, she will wonder where the other hoes are. Like is this man not desirable?

yes, if she's nice and supportive and encouraging, be friends with her. just remember not to catch feels, or it will drag you down into (worsened) depression and loneliness.

i'm an incel and i have a female friend. we hanged out in town, went to the fair together, ate at a restaurant. she asked the vendor to get a plush miku for me and my heart was touched by her kindness. a woman doing something for for me instead of expecting the reverse??? alas, she wasn't the type of girl who sets my loins aflame, so i just accepted her friendship graciously.

Maybe, but do they want to be friends with me?

when I ask if they wanna hang out or some help with school they really like to ghost me and gossip about me to the other girls.

How can I be friends with that?

copers itt
if your "female friends" offered you their pussy you would take it in an instant

how did you meet her
i'd kill for this

cope cuntoid, you have ZERO value as a friend. You will never have a male friend and you will never be part of the brotherhood.

I hate to be an animal and to have them as my counterpart.
I don't like misogyny but I can understand Elliot Rodgers wish that sex and in my opinion also love shouldn't exists.

Attached: 36ef8cfee883362ecaa8343142aa419f.jpg (736x736, 91.25K)