I want to violently murder every single worthless, subhuman ape who insults me, but i can't...

i want to violently murder every single worthless, subhuman ape who insults me, but i can't, because then i'd do life in prison. but even the fact they exist makes seems like the most awful possible thing, worse than death or hell itself.
how do i stop hating and wanting to kill all these dumb, ugly, stupid, fat, illiterate, shit-eating, worthless, subhuman pieces of shit? and why do they even exist? how is it possible to be so biologically, genetically inferior? i swear to god, they're not even human beings

Attached: oi53ReY.gif (390x379, 156.13K)

just kill yourself instead, that will help relax your anger

why would i kill myself? i hate others, not me. they'd still be alive when i died, so how would that solve anything?

>WAHH WAHH HE CALLED ME MEAN NAMES!1!1!!!!1
How about you get thicker skin you big baby

Attached: 7nmm3xoksdb51.jpg (1258x1262, 238.04K)

also, i'm not even angry. with cold reason, i genuinely think that these people are subhuman and that they don't deserve to live, that the world would be a better place if they suffered and died in agony. they are pigs.
it's not that i am hurt by insults, it's that insulting others is subhuman animalistic behaviour. it's the stupidity of others that bugs me, not the insults themselves, which are stupid. stupid people don't deserve to live.

Attached: abx5fhvbjhc71.jpg (399x400, 12.06K)

>it's that insulting others is subhuman animalistic behaviour. it's the stupidity of others that bugs me, not the insults themselves, which are stupid. stupid people don't deserve to live.
How about you get thicker skin you big baby

again, it's the principle of the matter. it's not the insults themselves. insults are a form of violence, so why shouldn't i kill them for that? what's the difference between insults and murder? they are in principle the same

Attached: pepe-frog-middle-finger.gif (220x164, 26.12K)

insults are the first step down the path to genocide, is my point. they are borne of stupidity and human evil. they're not funny, harmless, or innocuous. they are cruel and malicious. it's not a question of "growing thicker skin". it's a question of tolerating wickedness, evil and immorality. it's a question of morality.

Attached: 847.png (1124x1331, 749.75K)

>insults are the first step down the path to genocide, is my point. they are borne of stupidity and human evil. they're not funny, harmless, or innocuous. they are cruel and malicious. it's not a question of "growing thicker skin". it's a question of tolerating wickedness, evil and immorality. it's a question of morality.
>again, it's the principle of the matter. it's not the insults themselves. insults are a form of violence, so why shouldn't i kill them for that? what's the difference between insults and murder? they are in principle the same

>>WAHH WAHH HE CALLED ME MEAN NAMES!1!1!!!!1
it's literally not the names. i don't have feelings. also stop insulting me, seriously, i'd slit your throat and bleed you like the animal you are if i could get away with it. it's not funny. YOU ARE EVIL

wow you've never been hurt by an insult before you're so cool

>insults are a form of violence
You escalating to physical violence just makes you seem like a little bitch. Try insulting them back instead

>wow you've never been hurt by an insult before you're so cool
>it's literally not the names. i don't have feelings. also stop insulting me, seriously, i'd slit your throat and bleed you like the animal you are if i could get away with it. it's not funny. YOU ARE EVIL
>HE DESERVES TO DIE REEEEEE!!!!!

gigabased. I wish like minded psychos like us could meet up and go on a murder spree but alas glowies are listening and all that.

Attached: 1617483405353.jpg (1125x1233, 140.62K)

in the past two years i've been
>bear maced point blank in the face
>someone jumped on my chest and pounded my head into the pavement
>mugged and assaulted
>ganged up on by a group of several guys
i don't escalate to physical violence you fucking subhuman ape. i take it like a man. i'm not a fucking subhuman piece of fucking shit like you inbred pieces of worthless, subhuman shit. again, it's the principle of the matter. they're subhuman, THEY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE. i'm not going to fucking insult them back, i'm a fucking shit-eating, shit-flinging subhuman fucking ape like you inbred, biologically, genetically inferior, dumb, ugly, fat, stupid subhuman apes. i swear to god, i should have the legal right to fucking kill and eat them like the fucking subhuman animals they are fucking are.
insulting others in public is not human behaviour. it's not adult behaviour. it's moronic and animalistic and precursor to violence.
i don't retaliate, i don't insult back because i'm not fucking STUPID like you worthless motherfucking pieces of shit

this board really has been destroyed by reddit zoomers, kys

that'd be fucking dope, seriously the only things that keep me from murder are the law (don't want to do life in prison) and that i wouldn't be able to kill enough of them (95% of them deserve to die)
i guess i am a psychopath because i
1) genuinely think they're subhuman
2) genuinely think they don't deserve to live
3) would legitimately murder them without remorse if i could get away with it (i can't)

Attached: 73205710.jpg (822x901, 119.48K)

i don't understand what's funny about insulting and mocking others. do you just get off on cruelty? please, tell me, what compels you to insult others? like, why?

woah
it's okay to want to kill them
people kill people all the time
i've accepted my homicidal urges
they are as natural as my sexual ones
fuck this gay society, gays should get the death penalty, women shouldn't have rights, everyone deserves to fucking die for making this society into a hell on earth, into a sodom and gommorah
i'm not going to kill anyone, but i've accepted my urge to kill as totally natural and alright

this is the most based post i've ever seen, it's so relatable i fucking hate people who can't use their brain cells. these mfs are just retards and the only thing that matters to them is making sure others don't say slurs or hate on fat people. they're just the dog shit of humans.

decent human being