Has anyone here got a hair transplant with a hairline like pic related? How did it turn out? Would you recommend it?

Has anyone here got a hair transplant with a hairline like pic related? How did it turn out? Would you recommend it?

Attached: 66DF75AD-367A-42B0-9315-9B3FC2983B23.jpg (1371x577, 158.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7NoBk_3gn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am bumping this thread. Anyone?

Can you implant pubes from your crotch?

That looks easy, 2000 grafts max. Start on fin and minoxidil right now for even better results

I have same hair line and I pull mad bitches.

My uncle got one and it honestly looks pretty good. He had that horseshoe shape. apparently hair transplants are recommended when you're 30+

Do you have to have had thick hair to start with for this to make any sense or be worth doing?

I had very thin and fine WASP hair even as a young kid. I try to picture what a hair transplant would do for me, and I can't picture it looking like anything but a thin smattering of obvious plugs.

What if you look like this at 29 and getting worse every day?

Attached: F42FD331-93D7-479D-AD4F-0A4546C15DAD.jpg (1943x1516, 558.71K)

I had way worse and the transplants + stem cell injections basically reversed it.
Go ahead and do the same if you have the money
No. What they do is they cut a thin strip from the back and suture it shut, nobody will notice a difference. From those, they implant them to the top of your head. You will not be able to wash your hair for a few days, and even then you will need to avoid rubbing or being rough with the areas. If you do, you may lose grafts. They aren't big enough to suture in, so the scabbing holds them in place until the skin heals into them. You won't feel a thing up there, the nerves will also be damaged and healing by the process. So be careful you don't bump your head by accident.
Be prepared to sleep in a chair or recliner for a couple days and sleep with your head elevated for a few weeks.
Also while the transplant process itself is relatively painless, albeit time consuming (mine took almost 12 hours, bring something to do while you're there), the stem cell injections are quick but painful. However they will keep your hair healthy and thick, so you will not bald any more. Get on some DHT blockers soon, the injections won't be done until the scabbing comes off and I wouldn't want to risk balding again before the preventative cure.
It's a long, tedious, and sometimes painful process that lasts about 4 months, but the end result will be worth it and last far longer.

It's fixable, get on DHT blockers to stop further balding and get a consultation.
t. had that at 21

What was the total cost for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=V7NoBk_3gn8

Check out this youtube channel the dude posts a ton of cases. The end result is usually pretty impressive. The shit is not cheap though. It's probably 10-15k if you get it done in the states.

Usually the transplant alone costs like 4000. However, the guy I saw did the surgery and the injections for 3500.
You also don't need to have it all at once, you can work out a payment plan to repay it a little each month. I paid some up front that I saved and the rest I paid off over the last few months, last payment is next month. I did like 200 a month, but I set that myself. You work it out before they do anything, and consultations are usually free.

I'd kill to have a hairline like that by the time I'm 40.

Quite a difference in cost, did also get it done in the US?

Thats my hairline at 22

Just shave your head, there's no fixing that. And finasteride shrinks your balls to the point that they hurt daily, as well as possibly making you impotent. You could try minoxidil and microneedling, but you likely still need to be on fin, and it whatever grows back will eventually fall back out in a few years.

Trouble is women under 30 won't touch bald guys

That I did. I'm in the south if it helps.
There probably are more expensive treatments, but it depends on how bad it is. Transplants are necessary if the hair follicles in the area have died and been scarred over. Ever wonder why bald men have shiny heads? That's scar tissue.
However, if you catch it and take some DHT blockers you can prevent the remaining follicles from dying. Then they can be restored with the stem cell shots.
Really it seems like the only limitation is full on horseshoe bald. Transplants can at max cover half of that space from what I've seen.
In short, if you're still saving up money, get on some DHT blockers. They require no prescription, just order them on amazon or something. I plan to keep taking mine just in case anyways.

With online dating no woman of ANY age will touch bald guys. Why would they when they have 1000+ options. They'll just pick a clone of you with hair. If 40% of men are balding by 35-40 y/o the you're out of the dating market entirely vs dudes without hair loss.

Imagine being this delusional. Being hot matters way more than hair. Hot guys will look hot bald.