Speak to me

I am doing well fighting my own battles, I am in no risk, but I am feeling painfully lonely at the moment.
Won't you speak to me, kind stranger?

I like game design, anime, 20th century american art, mathematics, biology and chemistry, but honestly, I would not mind even talking about pretty looking clouds and flowers.
I'm going to press post now before I stop myself again.
Thank you in advance

Attached: range-murata-headset-lolicon-1280x1024-anime-hot-anime-hd-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x995, 182.36K)

What is the weather like where you are right now?

sorry user i'm boring. but have a bump i guess. i could never do something like game design. too much will needed. i'm also not interested in any subjects really. not sure what 20th century american art looks like exactly. anime is okay, but i don't watch it often.

Thank you, I hope your day is going lovely.
I have a background in sports, maybe I can offer a workout plan as a discussion point.
There have been many incredibly notable artists in the 20th century in America that are sadly seldom talked about like frank frazetta.
It is a shame so few people build on their ideas

Attached: lf.jpg (1971x3000, 1.35M)

i'd be too much a lazy cunt to actually carry out any workout plan but rest assured my poverty and love of water are keeping me from becoming too heavy. but thanks user. googled the name and the art looks pretty nice too, gives off an old rpg feeling.

The thing is, being fit is not about getting swole and it's not about doing maximum workout.
All you really need is a couple of light exercises a day and a few healthy choices to put you in a very high percentile.
The problem is not being overweight. The problem is being in atrophy.
A couple of push ups and situps a day, making sure you keep your core and facial muscles in use can do wonders.

Renji Murata's work is just next level. I bought his Futurelog artbook and its wonderful. Great taste, OP.

>The problem is being in atrophy
oh yeah it's not like i'm sitting at my PC 24/7. i somewhat envy those who can. i have to stand up and move around or i'll lose my mind. well if it's just a couple, how many would you recommend? i'm a 6ft tall lad at around 270 lb. i've never done more than about one push-up, and i'm not even sure i've done them properly.

Hell yeah, The guy's art is beautiful.
I hate being the guy who only likes the older stuff, but something about the heavily rendered and rich desaturated colors of his old work looks incredible to me.
I want to kick myself every time I am reminded I still have not watched blue submarine no6.

I'm in the same boat, in terms of having not watched Blue Submarine as well. And that is taking into account that Last Exile (S1) is my favorite anime to this day. Just something about the world building, the art style and direction, as well as the plot is perfect to me.

I'm also pretty sad that Cop craft never really caught on. I don't know what happened to the budget in that anime but they really skimped on it.

You seem pretty interesting to talk to. Why would you need to find someone to talk to on this board, of all places?

The problem with working out is that most people start with the deep end and scar themselves. They end up hating moving their bodies.
If you feel like you can't even do a proper push up, forget those, try doing knee push ups or wall push ups.
Once you are confident in those, try doing a normal pushup or two.
Once you are confident in that, try doing 10 push ups. Once these go fine, try doing sets of 10 throughout the day.
Build it up gradually until you are doing 10 when waking up, going to sleep, and before every meal.
Give yourself time, it will take a little while to build it up.
With situps, try going for planks first. Start by developing your core little by little, try to see how long you can plank for for at least a week or two once or twice a day.
After that, try giving sit ups a shot.
Again, try to build up to the point where you are doing sets of 10 a couple of times a day.
Don't burn yourself out.
By the way, these are all home workouts, but just so you know, lots of gym types are super supportive of newbies who are trying their best. Don't be afraid and try approaching them asking for help on your form. They will usually be cool.

Another thing that you can do is make sure you are not doing any bad habits with your face. A lot of weak jaws come from letting your jaw rest too far back or too far forward. For example, for my mouth, my teeth rarely touch in the normal position. You have to make sure you eradicate atrophy in your face. It is good both for your health and your looks. Looking at things instead of blank stares is also important for the muscle around your eyes.
Your face and body can have lots of hidden potential you are not aware of

>last exile
Woah. This looks cool!
His style is really showing through here, and I love the gritty non cel shaded early CG here.
A lot of people hate this kind of look, but I think certain types of CG look super charming.

Attached: lP6tdD2wOrPvUPnpfXtlktetSXO.jpg (1280x720, 140.55K)

Thank you, kind stranger.
I am not sure myself. Maybe I am looking for a conversation with someone who has no expectation or dogmas.
Maybe I am lonely because I don't want conversation. I want warmth. I want to feel someone right next to me while catching fish or looking at pretty clouds...

nice dubs, and thanks for advice user. this looks a lot more approachable than i thought it would be.

Just a heads up, don't do steroids.
Seeing how you are 6ft and 270lbs you likely have an above average testosterone levels and you will reach a very healthy peak naturally. Taking more testosterone may introduce problems as well as bring you out of balance.

Agreed on that point of view. It really takes me back to the good days of anime, back when I was much more enthralled by these things than I am today. I never thought that would happen to me, but most, if not all, of my copes are just not as attention grabbing as they used to be.

I only like talking about egirls and Navy SEALs.

Maybe you just need to go into something completely different like you are a kid again.
You have built a certain standard for what you want, but things are different. I think you can do it. I think you will be surprised and will find something new to love.

What kind of Egirls? Cosplayers? Vtubers?
I wanted to go to the Navy seals at some point. At a certain turn in my life I realized I missed a phone number and if I would have found it a few weeks earlier I would have been able to live as a seaman. I am kicking myself for never having found that number.

I can't say bump to push the thread up, but I can write enough random nonsense that the robot will think I am being original.
Hopefully.

Yeah, you may be right. Its not like I've branched out and tried anything new in decades. But, at the same time, I really do feel like I don't have an interest in anything anymore. I never thought anhedonia was a real thing, but here I am seemingly living it.

I think because of certain factors people may lose the ability to feel childlike wonder which is not child like at all, it is human wonder plain and simple. I think it usually has to do with environment and situation. Often times, when holding on to human wonder is too painful, certain people simply succumb to losing it.
I think you can still gain it back. There are people who are 100 years old and feel wonder as if they were 1 and you can be there too.
I think you just need to find the way for you to feel that.
Maybe you need to disconnect to everything. Maybe you need to reconnect with nature or with simpler things.
Only you hold the answer. But I believe human wonder will always remain within the human heart.