>they say im so small I do need much
>tried to go on my own for a bit
>wasted all my money 10k and got lost a bunch
>tried working a job
>had panic attacks constantly and was scared of everyone
>crumple if im yelled at or scared
>myprents dont mind me living with them
>jus go to the gym, eat, cook, sleep, and watch whatever all day

Its cool that I get to live like a sheltered prized piece of meat, but this is excessive. Im pampered to the point of retardation for me. I cant drive, I cant work really, and I am physically too weak to help with a lot of stuff. Im sitting here in my loose fitting small pj's that are made out of satin with a silk pillowcase smoking weed when I wake up. I get an allowance, I dont eat meat because im vegetarian, and I take great care of myself so im very soft. I can even play the piano. I've come to terms with my uselessness no matter how much it sucks. I am dumb now, I cant think for myself and I need help with most things. I remember needing help counting money sometimes when i did have a job because id get too confused to be fast. I get confused super easily and it frustrates me which makes me cry. Idk, I just need a strong smart bf if I want any chance at living away from parents.

Attached: oksmelly.jpg (474x711, 27.87K)

Damn, you gay bro?

wut do u means??

I asked if you are gay, bro

I'm so jealous of anons who had chill parents
You take it for granted that you didn't have a whip cracking taskmaster beat the living shit out of you as a child and scream at you on a daily basis because you got a C on a math test

no im not also oh my heck check em nigger ya my parents like me alot. My papa literally calls me sweet pea. I never got in trouble either because I was always scared of not being honest, so I always told them everything right away that I did if I thought it was bad. I also am very polite so I've never been spanked or nothing,. I feel bad for those of you that did idk how you can handle it. I feel like I would be terrified after it. I dont take it for granted, I do stuff for my family all the time, but like I cant even do manual labor, my dad always swaps out with me if they see me doing weeds or something, and he pays me. Its annoying after a while

Then why do you want a bf

to hold me and love me and help me reach thing without a stool and to kiss and maybe f me

Useless brsinlet roast leave this board

you need to be 18 years old to use this site

Ok, I can hold and kiss you

who fucking cares if you're women, shit like that is a death sentence for men

this never happened. larping little feggit.

>ya my parents like me alot. My papa literally calls me sweet pea. I never got in trouble either because I was always scared of not being honest, so I always told them everything right away that I did if I thought it was bad. I also am very polite so I've never been spanked or nothing,. I feel bad for those of you that did idk how you can handle it. I feel like I would be terrified after it. I dont take it for granted, I do stuff for my family all the time, but like I cant even do manual labor, my dad always swaps out with me if they see me doing weeds or something, and he pays me. Its annoying after a while
yo what if my parents like actually loved me
I have no words

Attached: 1638905794218.png (290x300, 91.06K)

im not a roastie :(

I am

where r u from?

what is a death sentence?

im sorry

its not shut up

>Is a vegetarian and smokes weed

That's the root of all your problems and your uselessnes. Remember that time moves fast and if you let it pass without getting your shit together you will be left behind. If you are a woman o a man it doesn't matter, once you are at 25 the clock will tick down and there's no going back if you didn't become useful for yourself.

>just need a strong smart bf
I'm a rich nerd but not physically strong. it's over

You sound kind of like the foid version of me.
>protected
>autistic
>I get like ocd and severe anxiety
>wear dashing cowboy hats from time to time
>become super dumb through drugs and no projects.
>mr skeltal Im 6'4" and 145
> Im so big I never get enough
>tried to go on my own.
>lost like 8k
>tried working
>daily embarrassment. Too anxious to do things like waiting tables but I had to a few times and it went horribly.
>my parents dont mind either
>play guitar, chess, meditate, drugs, sleep and post here

How long have you been playing piano? I play piano a bit too but im definitely more of a guitarist. Its too bad the female version of me needs someone the opposite of us instead of a clone.

I was getting ready to jerk it to the thought of splitting your spoiled softboy ass open but you had to ruin it with dude weed.
I will spare my seed today.

Are you american? Where are you from?

It's not gonna be hard for you to find a strong smart bf but it's gonna be hard to find one that will tolerate you being a useless druggie for long.