Unless an Asian fembot looks like this, I'm not interested. Can you compete femanons?

Unless an Asian fembot looks like this, I'm not interested. Can you compete femanons?

Attached: 1644268518488.webm (608x1080, 1.94M)

GDI dude
I really want one dammit

Where do these videos come from? I see people posting them every day but never learned the source

im working on it okay? the AIs think im kinda asian looking, so im making progress

this is why i like asian chicks

white girls never look like this

Attached: asian vs white.png (1034x821, 268.83K)

How about fitness wise? You'll need to be healthy as well!

i actually can but i'd never give a retarded bitter incel a shot anyway lol

Top row, first from the left, please and thanks

Her face is hidden and her body is mediocre at best for white girl (european, not amerifat) standards

im dieting and wont be happy until im at least a 17 bmi. already cut out all soda and juice and slowly eating less and less

>at least a 17 bmi
That's a bit extreme even by Asian standards. You need to work out too.

nah kpop idols have an insane diet, so i think its fine

i want koreans

Attached: 1646819686349.jpg (750x936, 111.45K)

True. Still remember to eat enough though. Need to have enough nutrients to stay away from health issues and be fit!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 17.21.19.png (834x1140, 1.17M)

Fuck. She looks so much better naked than clothed. What a trip.

i hope you all know that whoores who dance in front of cameras for the world are bpd wrecks beyond saving

what you posted is pretty much my ideal body type. ill work hard user

She's wearing a mask so she's pure.

>what you posted is pretty much my ideal body type
It's my ideal body type on a girl as well
>ill work hard user
Same. I've been working hard to build some muscles while maintaining cardio even though I also have a lot of coursework to do. What do you do?

im a hikkineet for the time being. so im just doing simple things at home, like diet and low intensity workouts

Wish I was in thailand drinking soju right now

>im a hikkineet for the time being. so im just doing simple things at home, like diet and low intensity workouts
Ohhh. It's quite rare to find a hikkineet who's so motivated. Working out is hard. Are you gonna get back to studying or work? I'm studying for a master's degree right now. I'm also about to go out for a martial art class. I'm East Asian btw.