Would you date a girl who wants to turn you into a eunuch femboy?

would you date a girl who wants to turn you into a eunuch femboy?

Attached: 960c193a4f2ab5576d0d3a692b1af3a3.jpeg.jpg (806x1000, 182.06K)

Well, I'm not a homosexual, so no. And good lord that is the worst and ugliest art I've ever seen

Why would a girl want that? Just another male fetish

My ex wanted to dress me in lingerie but I was always too shy to actually do it (even though I would've wanted to)

Attached: yes123.png (891x926, 531.88K)

Not sure I would be able to resist if she wanted it. What stopped you?

i think it'd be cute for a girl to show you that much attention and sharing of her desires

Foid here.
What enjoyment male would get out from this?

Crossdressing or feminization fetish.

feeling desired, feeling cute, feeling like someone is caring for you. gotta get over the embarrassment obviously though cause its super cringe.

Attached: 1549472281775.png (479x560, 503.32K)

Back then I was more brainwashed into believing that men are masculine so I thought it would be gay and not manly. Now I've come to accept my desires and don't really care about society's labels. Kind of regret that I hadn't explored myself and questioned societal norms earlier, though it's never too late for a second chance I guess.

Attached: marmar.png (1200x758, 42.32K)

What are your desires?

In this context the desire would be crossdressing

Of course not.
Now a girl that wants to turn other guys into femboys and watch me fuck them is a different story.

Attached: 1633523289640.png (1280x720, 937.01K)

Why do you desire it?

I pray to God that either Russia or China burns the entire west down to the ground.

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Crossdressing? Chastity? Sure. Castration (what eunuch means)? No.

Of course I can not be 100% sure where my sexual desires come from, for all I know it might be due to trauma or something. Part of it is the the fact that I can let myself be vulnerable, being able to let go and let myself feel vulnerable is very freeing and relieving. Also feeling cute, and being desired, I'd imagine it's the same feeling for a woman if her man asks her to wear specific lingerie. At least that's my experience of it anyway, someone might get "narcissistically" turned on from the idea of themselves in the lingerie

Attached: trappingya15.png (1500x2793, 40.38K)

yes i'd marry the girl and become her eunuch femboy

>someone might get "narcissistically" turned on from the idea of themselves in the lingerie
That would be me.

Don't let anyone brainwash you into being a tranny user. There's nothing wrong with AGP. Society should let boys enjoy their lingerie without trooning them out.

>would you date a girl who wants to turn you into a eunuch femboy?
If she didn't actually castrate me. And if it was guaranteed that she wouldn't lose respect for me and dump me, but we all know that's not possible. Women are such joykillers.

>trooning them out
That's a big part of AGP, though. It's not society doing that to them, it's them chasing the high.

I'd like to believe that all my views of myself and society is self reflection. Of course that can't be 100% the case. But I'd say that I've looked critically at both sides of the argument. I'm not trans, I don't feel like a woman (whatever that means) and don't feel the need to be a woman. I'm somewhat of a gender abolitionist and I think the whole trans movement is as harmful to society as the hypermasculine traditionalism bs.

I would only date a girl if she forces me to become a tranny and eventually cucks me with BBC.