Women generally do ruin male spaces

It's just fact that 90% of the time, the introduction of women into male spaces completely ruins the social group dynamics. This isn't the fault of women, they're not trying to do it, but it just happens.
>Most guys will want to try sleep with the girl or win favor, so she will quickly rise to the top of the group hierarchy
>The way women socially operate is different from guys, especially "nerdy" guys. Male conversation often takes place in a lite-debate format, where one will take devils advocate position even if they agree on a point, and duke it out for fun, usually over ridiculous topics (Can a Galaxy Class starship beat a Empire Destroyer, Can a chimp beat a UFC fighter). Women see this as aggressive and because Woman is at the top of the hierarchy, guys who do this start to get ostracised
>Women love their fake ass "wholesome hugbox" shit in groups, thus the group will start shifting from fun debate, to fake enforced wholesomeness where almost all topics guys are interested in become essentially banned.
>If Woman/women don't like you in the group, you are basically a dead man walking and will be pushed out.
>Can't ever criticise or reasonably disagree the women or woman in the group even if they are acting out of line or just spouting absolute bullshit, they will often see this as a slight, and thus you will start to get ostracised out of the group.

I've seen this shit happen time and time again, from work groups, organisations, friendship groups, local clubs etc. A large part of the blame comes from guys thinking with their dicks and putting any woman that gives them any attention on a massive pedastal, but I think in the end, women also realise the power they wield in such groups. (The types that do this are often women who would be absolute zero bottom of the social heirarchy in female groups pic related).
This of course doesn't apply to all women, Women who just become "one of the guys" and fall into the regular guy dynamic are cool, but rare.

Attached: EgYEsG7XYAUjTNi.jpg (900x1200, 153.51K)

Based op. Here is a post I tried to write earlier but scrapped for certain reasons:

The reason we get so much anti-incel content on this board is because the posters are actual women and not trannies and when you accuse them of being trannies they just find it amusing and thus keep lurking this place in their free time.

Hurting a woman that browses this kind of board isn't hard, just call her what she is 99% likely to be: A privileged narcissist.
>Ew, I hate when men talk to me!
>You are so self-absorbed that you not only perceive positive attention from the opposite sex in a negative way, but get offended by it. You are wholely inconsistent about this too, because when men whom you are attracted to do it, it feels good.
Drop the incel lingo, drop the conspiracies you learned online, they will all just find it amusing. Take this to a level they can understand and tell them what all of their friends/boyfriends secretly think.

But you know there are people offing themselves because they do not receive what you get without having to lift a finger.
And you not only receive this in a negative way, it makes you annoyed.

Women have completely ruined this board and until we acknowledge this it will not get better.

Attached: 1p4r30.jpg (600x600, 44.53K)

>>The way women socially operate is different from guys, especially "nerdy" guys. Male conversation often takes place in a lite-debate format, where one will take devils advocate position even if they agree on a point, and duke it out for fun, usually over ridiculous topics (Can a Galaxy Class starship beat a Empire Destroyer, Can a chimp beat a UFC fighter). Women see this as aggressive and because Woman is at the top of the hierarchy, guys who do this start to get ostracised

Not limited to nerdy guys, go to any bar, pub, break room and guys will be yelling at each other over sport teams, sporting stats and Cars.
"Nerd" guys argue over lore and pop culture, Normies guys argue over Sport and Cars.
I think inside every man, there is an autist.

they've ruined every other board too. and im pretty sure this dynamic has been playing out across all of the internet as well. idk a better alternative

*Simps rule male spaces

>Women who just become "one of the guys" and fall into the regular guy dynamic are cool, but rare.

I've noticed as well. You'll notice in the group as well, nobody wants to fuck them anymore as well. They literally become like a cool sister to everyone, or literally "one of the guys".
Skirts the white knight shit that usually happens because nobody wants to fuck their sister.

as a woman who works in a male space i can tell you i do everything in my power to stay away from everyone and avoid the social dynamics
i just want that fat white male paycheque
but i get dragged into it always

Your boring office job is not what's being talked about sweetie.

General rule. Don't try fuck any girl in your close social circle (Friendship group, club, roommates). It will cause drama.
Fuck her out of group female friends. Women friends are honestly a golden ticket if you want to get laid. They are great wingmen and will introduce you to a lot of other women. Women also love playing matchmakers.

Can we get some examples of your quirky bag chasing misadventures

i work in construction
i donoo what that means

What do you do when a narcissist with attention-seeking behavior constantly looks for attention?

Ignore them. Pay them no attention.

Nothing will hit a woman in the insecurities more than being ignored. After all, why are women so obsessed with like/follower counts on social media?

the women i know are way less obsessed with upboats than the men i know

Well said, happens time and time again, only way to combat is to have a small scale friend circle and ideally involved in shit women don't care about

The second some idiot starts inviting his GF over it's gonna be ruined if you let him do it more than like once as a fun one-off thing

yeah but most guys are simps and think with their dicks

It doesn't just apply to women and social media, but more to anyone that looks for external validation to feel fulfilled. A healthy, secure person wouldn't need the validation of others to satisfy their ego. I know that it's unlikely that others will also choose to ignore attention-seeking behavior, but it's the first step.

True, but we must change our behavior if we want to change society. We cannot allow narcissism, whether male or female, to prevail. Our best option is to collectively ignore narcissists. This may be a pipe dream, but it's the only way.

hey, i just wanted to say, i would UNIRONICALLY rather have sex with DSP or jordie jordan, than have sex with that abominatoin. that thing looks like a ingrown wart on satan's asscheeks

i would unironically push DSP's legs as his toes curl around my head before i have sex with that think. i would unironically bend jordie over and just go to town on his behind before i have sex with that thing

im not even joking. im straight, but i would HONESTLY fuck dsp before i fuck that thing

Attached: Untitled32r23f3223.jpg (2284x908, 286.44K)

Ultimately that was the entire reason behind tits or gtdo

ITT: You are an immature retard and you hang around immature retards

>This isn't the fault of women, they're not trying to do it
this supposition has ruined your entire thesis

This is only true of loser social circles where a woman is suddenly introduced, like a game group.

If the men are normal and can get casual sex/girlfriends then a woman is much less disruptive and many wont even be interested in her and probably let the scraps have her