Forums for actual losers?

I feel like this board/site hasn't been for genuine losers for a while, and I don't mean incel types or failed normies or even robots. I mean, genuine fuckups/shitty people. A criteria:

>no job
>no friends
>horrible social skills
>Autism, bpd, avpd, schizo disorder, or any other mental disorder that makes your behavior untenable to normal people
>empty and/or boring personality
>no hobbies
>no ambitions
>overweight, underweight
>severe depression or anhedonia
>no real desires in life: nothing that interests
or drives you to get up in the morning and go through hardships
>lazy
>learned helplessness (important one)
>perspective on life is deterministic and believes it was over before it began
>little to no way to help themselves without outside intervention

It seems like almost nobody on here has a majority of these issues, even the "robots" on here have jobs or have some semblance of a life plan. Is there anywhere for absolute complete dead-ends? I pretty much check everything from this list.

Attached: 1646962501972.jpg (1004x750, 707.31K)

Yea for a so called incel forum all these dudes are better than even average normies.

Nowadays everyone can get SOME job, many jobs are dead-ends and shitty wage, and many prefer being NEET. Why do you specifically exclude anyone with a job?

Wizchan is the place to go.

You're right, I think that I've been interacting with Euros for so long that I forgot that a lot of people like me are from the US and can't afford NEETbucks. I just live with my mom, but I think that having a job is an exception if you're American and it's literally employment or death.

>no job
check
>no friends
check
>horrible social skills
check
>Autism, bpd, avpd, schizo disorder, or any other mental disorder that makes your behavior untenable to normal people
check all the above
check
>no hobbies
check
>no ambitions
my ambition is to have friends and a partner, and achieve a cozy life without my actual problems
>overweight, underweight
normal weight but defective body
check
>no real desires in life: nothing that interests
As I said I desire to have friends, sex, a partner, and a cozy life without my problems
>lazy
check, is a consequence of all my problems, is not a personality trait.
I always have hope
No, I am stupidly stubborn even if I only feel pain for now and until now.
Check, but I am doing little steps.

Been there, and most are comfortable with their status of wizards. I still browse and post regularly, but for anyone with my problems it's less that you're content with your suffering and more that you can't do anything about. Not implying that wizards had a choice, but they seem more relationship/social oriented than what I'm talking about.

I imagine they all either sorted their lives out, got married etc or killed themselves. The internet isn't a place for freaks and geeks anymore, it's a shittier version of real life with corporations and politics being foisted everywhere. Find a hobby and look for bulletin boards or.imageboards surrounding that, that's where all the autists are. There aren't chatrooms to exist in purgatory with, it's all social media normalcancer now.

I was wondering too... I'm all of this as well. I would describe my general relationship with life as hostile, swinging down from fear/sadness.

what would you even talk about? wallow in your own misery and be shitty to each other?

>wallow in your own misery and be shitty to each other?
That's what this board does, except people do more of the latter than the former. I want somewhere where most people do the former.

not OP but most people would like to talk to people that can relate to them

I've been applying for jobs for about six months and I still can't get any. Had only a couple of interviews, and didn't get in.

pic related: robots after the board got popular

Attached: HxEKVYBv_4pW1qbDdgEtswZQbToQZfzkteZhcY8bqNA.jpg (640x476, 62.44K)

Similar to how all this board does is talk about their boyfriends, simping, their prestige jobs and arguing about the same stuff over and over

It's usually people who consider themselves to be better that are shitty to each other.

When I was depressed I found support groups far from "wallow in your own misery and be shitty to each other". Instead, I found support and legitimate good advice.
I prefer to socialize with people that understand me, instead of with people who speak from a place of superiority - not everyone is like this ofc, many normies have concern for others and want to help, but most only want to validate their lifestyle.

Being shitty to each other here comes from trolls rather than robots.

Doesn't exist.
>incel forums
All full of edgy teenagers and larpers with great jobs and potential. You find them in discord servers bragging about their Tinder hookups and posting pics
>wizchan
You can't post feels. You have to pretend to be happy about wizardry which is cringe. I'm not happy that I'm a genetic trash loser
>discord
Full of braindead egirls who think being mentally ill is cool and their pathetic orbiters.
Unfortunately, there's nowhere for us real robots to go. Just try to reply to the rare relatable thread on here and bump the threads. That's what I do

>wizchan
wizchan mods are unironically reddit-tier mods, might be even worse

>no job
yes
>no friends
miraculously I can say no to this
>horrible social skills
probably
no idea
no idea
>no hobbies
yes
>no ambitions
yes
>overweight, underweight
no
anhedonia probably
>no real desires in life: nothing that interests or drives you to get up in the morning and go through hardships
yes
>lazy
yes
in the process of learning, maybe
I keep telling myself the opposite, whether I believe it is another question
really don't know

>>no job
>>no friends
>>horrible social skills
>>Autism, bpd, avpd, schizo disorder, or any other mental disorder that makes your behavior untenable to normal people
>>empty and/or boring personality
>>no hobbies
>>no ambitions
>>overweight, underweight
>>severe depression or anhedonia
>>no real desires in life: nothing that interests
>or drives you to get up in the morning and go through hardships
>>lazy
>>learned helplessness (important one)
>>perspective on life is deterministic and believes it was over before it began
>>little to no way to help themselves without outside intervention
Yes to all. I will lay in bed all day on my phone till I decide to get up and drink.

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-152418.png (720x1512, 217.9K)

>I will lay in bed all day on my phone till I decide to get up and drink.
this but sit in my chair and post pictures of cartoon frogs on a Finnish archery forum

Should miserable start a misery club together or live with their misery alone?

God I'm so fucking miserable I can't even form a sentence or spell words today. Maybe it's time for a drink

Attached: 1645278144034.png (400x400, 38.83K)

dunno
couldn't be arsed to try either way

uh yeah that's me, I haven't done shit with my life, tfw 27 year old LOOOSer

Attached: coom.jpg (661x499, 43.56K)