Incel Uprising in South Korea: New President Elect Blames Women for Low Birthrates

Low birthrates are 100% the fault of women in places women have rights. What is the counterargument to this? That women secretly beg men to get them pregnant but men refuse?

>Yoon has blamed the country's low birthrate on feminism. He has called for the abolishment of the gender equality ministry, which he says focuses too much on women's rights and is no longer necessary. He has promised to enhance punishments for false accusations of sexual violence, a step campaigners say will deter even more women from coming forward.

Letting women make choices is one of the worst ideas ever.

Attached: PzjRsbm[1].png (1024x632, 135.02K)

>you lived long enough to see the beta uprising, ww3, famine, global warming and extreme scarcity happen at the same time

Attached: 1646717129524.gif (250x262, 1017.21K)

DESU it's not just feminism. Korean guys are absolutely dog shit to be around and deal with. Koreans can't seem to not take everything to an absurd maximum.

Pretty based if you ask me. Finally someone came to their senses.

>Korean guys are absolutely dog shit to be around and deal with

Why? You just can't accept that people of your gene pool are slightly shorter and have smaller penises? Are you really that soulless? And why am I even asking when I know the answer to it?

that's because of the ridiculous rates of male circumcision (infant genital mutilation) which women are 100% OK with. if women opposed it, they would stop

Korean women must have extremely high stardards. Im one of those white guys that lives in the usa and everyone hates me. But i know that asian girls like me. I dated various asian girls in the past. And got matches in alot of asian countries on tinder. But never a match in south korea or Singapore. Those two places seem the hardest for me for some reason. Those race of girls dont like me. And i did match with cute Japanese girls.

>He has promised to enhance punishments for false accusations of sexual violence, a step campaigners say will deter even more women from coming forward.

What?

It's hilarious how they're still implying women don't have gender equality when they're by far the most privileged sex

what they're trying to say is, most of women's claims of rape are fraudulent, so punishing them for false police reports is expected to deter them from making them

They're batshit insane, korean women are absolutely evil and insufferable. They are malice incarnate

Attached: south_korea_birth_rates.jpg (1187x742, 127.1K)

Japan and South Korea have always been ahead of the West with these societal issues. It's only go to get a lot worse in the West.

No, they were ahead because they have accelerated faster and went farther. They are simply subhuman, no white woman could ever be as soulless as a gook, it's biologically impossible. They can try, and they will, but they'll never measure up to gook insanity.

>no white woman could ever be as soulless as a gook
Keep that bitch on a pedestal. You will find out soon.

Based. They need to do something otherwise they're going to face a demographic collapse. Foids think society should cater to their narcissistic egos. Korea is in the shitter with their low birth rates and high as fuck suicide rates.

>i-its not the wimminz, its the mens fault

It's saying that people who actually got raped will be afraid to come forward because they might be accused of lying

>Korean guys are absolutely dog shit to be around and deal with

Source?
Are you korean?
If not then piss off then m8.

Bro you dont need to live there to see that 80% of men are ugly and are short. Also tiny dick.

Yeah but if they are telling the truth then it will all work out. It's almost as if women tacitly understand that rape is rarely like the violent depiction we see in movies and it is much more like a weaponized accusation that can ruin the life of a man she wants to hurt. The fear of rape accusations is a fear that many men know all too well and that is by design.

Only women are allowed to protect their own interests (acceptance for sluttery and abortions and wild sex life for women) but men aren't allowed to protect their own interests

Attached: 1646059372918.jpg (897x740, 61.98K)

It was different 30 years ago? Or what really changed, then?

Everyone is focusing on the incel thing (isn't he married?) But isn't the major thing that he wants to move farther away from china's influence and closer to the United States?

You are extremely stupid