Is it just me or are black girls getting cuter everyday?

Is it just me or are black girls getting cuter everyday?

Attached: 1646731752258.webm (440x800, 209.16K)

Only when they imitate characteristics that are typical of white women, such as straight hair

only the very redpilled ones

It's just you, rabbi

Holy fuck mommy

almost every single race besides black has straight hair. why are you guys so narcissistic

I'm not narcissistic, I'm a white supremacist

no difference. You huff your own farts.

You huff black woman farts retard

>such as straight hair
No

Attached: 1646627483263.webm (480x480, 1M)

She has 50% African ancestry at most and European facial features

The only people other than white people with truly straight hair are asians, and they are basically just whites without emotions and deformed skulls and slanty eyes
>inb4 indians and natives have straight hair!!!
indians would have curly nig hair if they weren't raped by indo-europeans and natives are chinks

Keep moving the goalposts. Next thing you know, you'll be smoking weed with your Black friends in the hood with fat ass bitches twerking on your dick.

not him, but no goalpost moving
the only attractive negresses are ones with european ancestry, and they are still very rare. 60% euro minimum for them to be pretty at all

>Only when they imitate characteristics that are typical of white women, such as straight hair
lol

Attached: 0224464f56b7840a2948279e5ae558d1.jpg (624x817, 40.39K)

she is definitely mixed or dyed her hair

I'm sorry sir, I don't see this conversation ending any way besides you smoking weed in the hood. Good day.

Just admit it, you only like the least black black women.

Ah what a beautiful black woman you posted there sir

Attached: s960_nigeria-women-health-education.jpg (960x640, 300.47K)

*takes fat hit of a joint* ayo tyrone this aint that bad where the bad bitches at ayo shaniqua wassup homegirl

>That's a white feature! That's a white feature too!

Literally every racist in a black beauty thread. As if one race can "own" a feature. Makes no fucking sense. According to them, whenever a black chick is born with a small cute nose, it's a white feature. Their inner racist just doesn't want to admit they find a black woman hot. And an FYI, almost all women have straight hair, how is that a white feature?

What?
Nigger asians are known for their straight hair

Attached: michele-seghieri-PjUMZlVt98M-unsplash.jpg (1000x1334, 166.31K)

sure but most black women don't even wear straight hair. oftentimes they wear curly and wavy wigs, or even with their natural hair. i don't mean only pin straight hair, just not kinky curly hair. latinas and indians and natives also count lol the reasons for why they have straight hair doesn't matter, they still have it

they don't have brown hair like that, she dyed it or she's mixed I wasn't commenting on the straightness of her hair
you sound retarded probably one of those people who don't believe races exist, if a white person was born with a fat nigger nose they got it from nigger genes, not white ones

picrel has barely any european ancestry, only black and native, and i think she's pretty attractive

Attached: 3973737.jpg (828x1004, 392.59K)

>European facial features
No

Attached: 1646802943083.webm (624x1154, 1.13M)

>straight hair
>semi-white nose
she is probably 20% white like most african-americans
post some pure africans straight out of africa instead you cherry picking nigger

>only black and native
she is pretty ugly but good looking for nigger standards, also you ppl will never post a pure nigger