Any other genuine autists here had any success with dating/hook-up apps...

Any other genuine autists here had any success with dating/hook-up apps? I know I'm decent looking enough to attract some women but the moment we start talking their interest falls off which is why I have such trouble with dating. I figured tinder or something would help me just cut to the chase and finally get laid but I don't know.
Anyone got experience?

Attached: 1590244910531.jpg (763x1266, 130.69K)

Like bro just stop being autistic lmao.

ehehe I wish hehe

I had a lot of success with tinder. None of the girls I made out with/slept with were as good looking as the one in your pic though. I don't know what your standards are

Chad only stop asking the same questions holy shit

>I don't know what your standards are
Not really high but I guess when it comes to sex it does matter too much anyway. I wouldn't fuck some obese chick tho

Attached: 1617581370064.jpg (1080x1350, 345.61K)

That's smoking hot body

I think I got it here or on Any Forums. This guy said he wanted to fuck his sister and I asked for a pic and he sent this

Can't blame him for that

Define success, I met my GF on OLD.

I have had some because I am 6ft 4 and reasonable attractive but I have never done anything because I scare them away because in some girls words: I give off idiosyncratic vibes, that is egirl speak that translates to you are weird

Anyone know how to get back on tinder after a ban?

I'm quite good looking too but I find it extremely hard to approach girls and keep conversations going. If I make small talk and talk about irrelevant shit I feel weird and I have an urge to end the conversation. If I talk about something I care about more passionately I feel I'm giving bad vibes. It's like the only winning move is not to play.

It pretty hard to, i dont know how to if you can at all

OLD has gotten me a few flings and two girlfriends in the span of a year. I have some success, especially for being short and ugly.

What does your bio look like? Can you post a few conversations you've had?

How did you get banned of tinder?

>OLD
what is this?

That chick looks tall

it's the boots, dummy

Well, the girls I hooked up with would probably range from 3-5. Maybe 6 but only "6 for their age" (many were in the late 30's).

No. The only likes I get are from morbidly obese women, and personally I find fat people extremely disgusting.

So I never even get to the conversation stage. I don't have any friends, so my photos are either selfies or solitary pictures that I took with my camera on a timer, and I think you basically need photos of you with people / in social activities on dating profiles. /soc/ claims I'm not ugly, but it might also be a factor.