Do women have unrealistic expectations?

Do women have unrealistic expectations?

Attached: 53d52a9805915_-_penis-chart-de.jpg (640x704, 165.94K)

>10, 11 inches are enjoyable
Almost none of these girls have fucked 10, 11 inch cocks. If they claim they do they obviously never measured it because its incredibly rare.

Have you fucked an 11 inch cock to make this claim?

Women can't measure for shit. They all think I'm 6ft 4 when I'm 6ft flat and my Tyrone friend, who is at max 6.5 inches, has chicks claiming he was 8-9 inches.

No, i just know statistaclly it's really rare so the average women has never fucked one. And so can't know if it's enjoyable or not

Exactly, they can't tell by the eye, they'll say a 7 incher is huge.

Why do you know your friend's dicksize?

Looks like minesweeper to me.

>8 inch length
>7 inch girth
That's one in probably twenty thousand and any bigger than that doesn't exist, I call bullshit on this chart.

Attached: ppsize.jpg (962x254, 41.8K)

Why are you posting the edit? You don't need to lie when it comes to unrealistic expectations in women.

>source: PenisSizeDebate.com

They can easily find a hung dude online so no.

>not knowing your buddy's dicksize, taste and smell
You sure they are your friends.

Attached: 1623682181793.png (242x342, 190.18K)

>inches
dicklet cope lmao

Attached: 1578897493642.jpg (474x457, 188.87K)

Yeah the girth section in particular is pretty fucked. 7 inch girth is practically unthinkable.

No, they know 95% of men are no good. Have you seen their left/right swipe ratios on tinder? Unrealistic expectations would mean that they expect 50th percentile guys to be 99th percentile guys.

How is a dinosaur posting here?

They swipe on face not even dong size

Wrong, I have a 10 inch cock and have had sex with it. Length doesn't matter at all, you could fuck someone with a 40 foot cock. You would just have to be careful how much of it you insert. But that goes for any 6"+ cock in some girls. The only thing that would make a cock unfuckable is if it's too thick or if the guy doesn't care and just keeps smashing her cervix with it.

Consider that men with 11 inch cocks are far far more likely to have casual sex than men with

The two go hand in hand. Chad has superior genetics overall, and having a huge cock helps a let with building confidence and letting you become a Chad in your teen years.

Have you ever seen a women pull out a ruler during sex? Me neither.

Actually yes, I've been measured twice during foreplay.