How do i stop slut shaming girls?

How do i stop slut shaming girls?

there is this girl that talks to me occasionally and i think she likes me but she is a whore and it repulses me to the extreme. I keep saying subtle things that make her feel shitty like
>wow x person has slept with so many people isnt she such a whore
then she will agree but she knows she has done worse so she will feel shit. I keep subconsciously saying similar things to make her feel shitty but i cant help it. how do i stop

Attached: IMG_8350.jpg (873x901, 39.09K)

try and maintain some dignity and self worth user. There's nothing wrong with doing it with someone who's done it a few times before, but with a whore it's basically you submitting to your base desires and valuing sex over yourself. Tell her to go to church or just find a better girl or just don't bother with women at all (my choice)

You don't have to stop. Slut shaming is not a bad thing. You are just pointing out the differences between your values and their "values"

but it feels like its wrong because it seems im the only person who thinks like this

Sluts shaming is correct when you aim at women in general (it's the only tool we have for their disgusting behaviour). But it becomes shitty when you aim it at a particular person.

You won't fix or change her, you will just make her feel miserable with 0 payback to you.

don't be a retard and submit to herd mentality, you're better than that dude. Even just by being on Any Forums you're demonstrating more individuality than most people in this modern age

but how can i stop thinking this way. I know this is going to sound so fucking retarded but i cant comprehend the concept of casual sex thats how much of a fucking sperg i am

your thinking is fine, there's no need to change it you prat

unfortunately that fucks you over in the real world and you will never make friends if you don't have herd mentality to be le relatable

Then just ponder if these are actually the values you want. Do you think sleeping around devalues her? Get your own thoughts straight. And then decide what to do.

Keked.
>just be a contrarian bro. Just saying no to everything other people say is so unique and individual

You don't, they deserve so they can actually be somewhat passable as a human being

Don't stop. I dated a girl who by 17 had fucked over 100 men. It was a disaster. Stay away from sluts.

I'd hardly class notions of decency as contrarian in nature. I'm not saying you should actively strive to be different from everyone else, but you shouldn't think perfectly normal behaviour/thought is unacceptable because evreryone else says so. That's retarded

>then just ponder if these are actually the values you want. Do you think sleeping around devalues her? Get your own thoughts straight. And then decide what to do.

thanks user

>How do i stop slut shaming girls?
How do you stop pedo shaming nonces?
How do you stop murder shaming psychopaths?
How do you stop theft shaming robbers?
How do you stop shame shaming shamers?

You stop by just not giving a shit anymore. So the girl's a slut? That means you can pump and dump her, feel no remorse about it, and even laugh in her face if she catches feels and cries about it.

very similar to the situation im in and to make it worse i was like raised where sex is only supposed to be after marriage so its kinda shocking as retarded as that sounds

And also take the opposite into account. All the people on here are pretty msysoginist and have their own reasons for why they slut shame. Having a bad opinion about sluts just to fit in on this board is as stupid as stopping to slut shame just because the normie zogbots want you to. Think for yourself.

>perfectly normal behaviour
>everyone disagrees with it
You see the contradiction, do you? What you wanted to say was
>behaviour I agree with

>can't spell misogynist
lol. but yeah I mean behaviour I agree with, obviously I want everyone to think the way I do. I'd be a lot happier. you got me there detective user

Then say it and don't pretend to be a moralcuck.

I was raised in the most degenerate shithole globalist city imaginable. It was still shocking. She would just info dump on me about how she started fucking married men when she was 14 and so on.

I felt really protective of her, but the slutting was just one of many manifestations of the things deeply wrong with her, and it made my life a drama filled miserable rollercoaster for a year.

Shame the shit out of her and make her feel as bad as possible. Women deserve pain and suffering.

sowwy supewiow user. i promise i won't lie any more daddy :3

yeah but then she gets upset and i get no where. again its not like i want to think like this but i cant help myself

you can help yourself you just can't be bothered, which is fair enough cus I'm pm the same. Just pass her up, there'll be other oppurtunities for sex/romance later on in life. If not, who cares, there's more to life than cumming

whenever some silly guy tries this I ask him why is hes trying to fuck me then. They stammer and shut up or feebly deny it so I laugh at them

women aren't real but nice trips dude

okay am i wrong to think thats fucked up? having sex at 14 with grown men? where do you draw the line?

i feel like the only people who say its wrong and not to care about body count are people who have done these kinds of things. everyone loves to draw the line right underneath themselves

Good boy. Have your leddit gold.

danke schon kind stranger

Then honestly just fuck her and dump her. She's used to it by now anyway.

It's about personal choice. I'm in a country with romeo and juliet laws so 14yo can fuck up to 18yo. A 14yo can be sentenced in court. If teens have the responsibility to vote, smoke, drink, drive, travel alone and do other shit, why shouldn't they be allowed to fuck who they want. Yes, fucking a 30yo at 16 is a shitty choice. So is downing 4 vodka bottles in a night. If we allow one we can hardly ban the other. And I believe at that age you have the maturity to make your own bad choices