Here's a list of things you're going to regret tremendously

Here's a list of things you're going to regret tremendously.

>thinking that shyness is a valid personality type.
>throwing any admiration to People like Newton, Tesla, or da Vinci and think that abysmal social skills are a show of higher intelligence.
>thinking that others can see right through you and figure out your autism out.
>thinking normies hate you just because they think you're odd.
>not developing a talent or skill away from the computer.
>Browsing Any Forums and absorbing its nihilism.
>not developing your social skills because that betrays your image of a shunned intellectual.

Call me a failed normie if you like, but whatever you've been telling yourself is probably untrue. Going out there and doing normie things is not a betrayal to your personality, going out there is not a contradiction to your real self.
Live because it's getting late.

Attached: pst3200_Frank_Frazetta_Red_Planet_large.jpg (317x480, 41.45K)

Lol normie thinks we can just turn normal like him.

>Call me a failed normie
No, you're a normie and a failure. You somehow convinced yourself you're wise by talking in your head too much. Shut the fuck up.

You are already normal, but inferior. You tell yourself you're 'different' to pretend you aren't far behind when it comes to the development of your expression abilities.
The line between being 'weird' and being 'interesting' is your ability to articulate your ideas, which is present in all humans and trainable.

>>thinking that shyness is a valid personality type.
Yes it is, literal nigger faggot.

It's not. Can sucking at cooking be called a cuisine? Can sucking at fighting be called a martial art? Can stammering be called a language?
Some things can not be saved from being inferior variants of other things just by creating a new category for them.

it's all black and white, bro...

some people arent good at social shit and prefer to do other things, does not mean they are inferior retard

based
I'm so fucking tired of hearing about muh natural order and biological determinism from you weenies who even can't tolerate the thought that nobody is meaningfully special/different. We're literally all normies.
You're just getting high on you're own fumes when you tell yourself being ignorant or indifferent to other people's feelings makes you anything but emotionally stunted. OP is right. Grow up. You're running out of time.

How did you learn English? You contradicted yourself

I really hope that they really are like that, and it's not something they only tell themselves.

>We're literally all normies.
speak for yourself normalfag, i have diagnosed autism. my brain is fundamentally wired differently to the vast majority of society and it makes it impossible to function normally.

Attached: Autism Brains.jpg (705x432, 68.84K)

Which wires are you talking about? How are you using a computer?

>Which wires
neural connections. what do you think?
>How are you using a computer?
>hurr autism = retard
nope, as demonstrated here normies are much more retarded on average

Where do you get this idea we have a high view of ourselves?

wow you're so normal that there's a picture describing your situation
it must be nice to be so fucking normal that your life is so easily put inside a box.

Hey Newton was a fucking maniac who literally wrote the most interesting yet disturbing shit I've ever read.
His occult godfearing shit was fucking based at the time, heard he wrote some gay science shit too but I don't care about that.

I keep coming back here because real life is miserable.

Foids are a good example. In 2013 I went through a foid kick. I had sex with so many girls, I just lived on tinder and in bars.

And I was still absolutely miserable and lonely. I got married, and instantly regretted it. I just wanted to be left alone.

I can genuinely say the most comfy and happy I've been has been sitting on the internet talking with other retards.

Don't go out there. There's nothing irl that's worth the effort.

>Live because it's getting late
Didn't ask. Don't care. Get back to sucking cocks you miserable fucking faggot

OP here. I have Asperger's, diagnosed at 8. It hasn't stopped me from making friends and getting a gf after training my expression skills.

You got it wrong. Real life is miserable because you keep coming back here.
Everything in the universe sucks in comparison to a the fake environment that is an imageboard with le funny memes, reaction images and flashing tits in your face everywhere.
It's only after a month of so without soda that you'll appreciate bagged tea. Any Forums is the soda made of corn syrup, cocaine and aspartame, and reality is the tea. Feels better, but you know it's for all the wrong reasons.

I don't care. I wish I had lived on the internet in my bedroom, stoned, inhabiting fictional worlds in books and movies and records. My fantasies of what real life would entail were so much more fulfilling than reality.

Every faggot here won't shut up about sex - I had sex with two literal (well, insta) models. You know what was better? Getting high and jerking off to hentai. Infinitely better.

Real life is shit. I hate it and I hate it even more knowing that it sucks.